Zombies! discussion

We're slipping...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 36 comments We used to always be one of the most active groups on goodreads, we're slipping. Our group is not even on my first screen. Woe to us...

message 2: by Angie (last edited Feb 06, 2008 06:12PM) (new)

Angie | 118 comments well zombie talk has been slow... here is a review on diary of the dead...

beware of spoilers:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35521

message 3: by Tony (new)

Tony (radiofreerlyeh) | 8 comments You can find "Less Than Zombie" in two collections that I know about. The first was the original BOOK OF THE DEAD anthology. It was also included in a collection called SPLATTERPUNKS, editted by Paul M. Sammon.

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) great review. I don't care what anyone says about Diary, it's still not going to stop me from seeing it (and then again. and again.) and probably fawning all over it. Because it doesn't matter how obvious or cliched a zombie movie may be- it's still better than nearly every other horror movie out there.

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie | 118 comments I agree, I enjoy reading reviews but I never let it stop me from seeing something and making my own decision. Though those guys from aintitcoolnews usually are always right. :)

message 6: by Jon-michael (new)

Jon-michael (the_disciple) you are rite angie. dont let the reviews stop you its not their opinion it is about yours. i never let the reveiws stop me. same for every one els. angie is rite.

message 7: by Jon-michael (new)

Jon-michael (the_disciple) althow this group is slipping