Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Twilight Movie - Discussion > New Moon Trailer

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here is the first official New Moon Trailer:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...

I thought it looked awesome, and can't wait to see more.

message 2: by Areese (new)

Areese | 5 comments Oh my, Taylor has definitely done a great job preparing himself for the role. He looks gorgeous! I can't wait for November!

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah_rose555) From the look of the trailer, I think New Moon is going to be a lot closer to the vision I had in my mind when I read the book than Twilight was. Even though it was my least favorite of the books I think it'll be my favorite movie. I'm kind of a sucker for a shirtless, short haired Taylor. *ooh goose bumps*

message 4: by Samary (new)

Samary | 12 comments haha i TOTALLY agree with you!
i honestly think that New Moon is going to be WAY better than twilight!
ans it DOES go with the book!

message 5: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I totally fell in love with the trailer!!!! I freaked out the first time I saw it! My favorite part is when Jasper is about to kill Bella. It was so intense!

message 6: by Samary (new)

Samary | 12 comments yea i AGREE!
thats was part was REALLY good!
AND the part when Jake turned into a wolf! :D

message 7: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments YA!!! I'm not a big fan of Jacob but watching him turning into a wolf gave me chills!!!

message 8: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments I CANT WAIT TIL NOVEMEBER - I WANT TO BE FIRST IN LINE AT THE THEATRE...THE BOOK WAS AWESOME...I THINK PARTLY BECAUSE I CAN SEE THESE CHARACTERS SO REAL IN MY MIND WHILE I READ...I HOPE THE BOOKS DO NOT END...I HAVE FINISHED THE ECLIPSE AND AM SO SAD NOW.

message 9: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments Have you read breaking dawn?

message 10: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I can't wait to see new moon!!!!!! Me and my friends are dressing up as members of the voltuire clan! I'm Jane, My friend Josie is Heidi, and Nathan is Alec!

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ i <3 the part when he turns into a wolf they did a great job with the special effects!

message 12: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments Talbie wrote: "I can't wait to see new moon!!!!!! Me and my friends are dressing up as members of the voltuire clan! I'm Jane, My friend Josie is Heidi, and Nathan is Alec!"

HOW FUN - My 15 year old son and I made a date for the opening night....I CANT WAIT !!!!

message 13: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments sweat! Do you know if you can get tickets yet?

message 14: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments Talbie wrote: "sweat! Do you know if you can get tickets yet?"

I havent seen that come across. I am set up for Fandango to email me when they are available.

message 15: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments Is your son a twilight fan then?

message 16: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments Talbie wrote: "Is your son a twilight fan then?"

He is which was so funny because I watched the movie first...I kept telling him how great it was. One night he finally watched it at a friends house (girl of course) He could not believe how great it was...He tells all his buddies. He wants to start reading the books now. He is only 14 and will be a freshman this year. Plays baseball football and basketball..this is not something I would have thought of him, but he really loved the movie.

message 17: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments Thats how I was. I didn't read the books but when I saw the movie I flipped out!!!!! I read all the book 20 times and i still read them! There great.

message 18: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments Im glad to be excited about reading after so many years....I just wish I could find something else...Come on Stephanie get to writing please...I need more Edward

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ is she finally planning to publish midnight sun or not?

message 20: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments Hi freaking hope she dose.

message 21: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments Saumya wrote: "is she finally planning to publish midnight sun or not?"

I read somewhere she was but date undetermined....We need to all blog her to death so she knows how important it is....I am assuming there will not be anymore books if any until all the movies are complete...I dont think I can wait that long.

message 22: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I wish she would just finish it. I mean it was a really long time when her friend put i ton the internet. Why can't she just let it go and finish it?

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ yeah there are like a thousand petitions going around all over the internet for her to finish it i really hope she does

message 24: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments me too.

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ i read the first 12 chapters on her website i can tell its going to be one of the best because edward's thoughts and emotions are so much more complex than bella's at this point i cant wait for it

message 26: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I know I love it!!! I cryed so much in that book. it's so sad.

message 27: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Mcmullin | 12 comments I wish there was a release date...I would so pre-order it now.

message 28: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments I read today that there will be another New Moon trailer coming out in mid-August.

♥♥ Saumya ♥♥ o really? i cant wait for the movie!