Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's may reads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3789 comments all in all, a good month. some fluff, some lighter stuff, and 3 (*) great books!
the eighth confession- james patterson
home safe- elizabeth berg
walking dead- greg rucka (sadly i think this is the last atticus kodiak book. i'll miss him)
*wicked prey- john sandford
*gone tomorrow- lee child
the geometry of sister- luann rice
*the way home- george pelecanos

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3641 comments Sherry wrote: " all in all, a good month. some fluff, some lighter stuff, and 3 (*) great books!
the eighth confession- james patterson
home safe- elizabeth berg
walking dead- greg rucka (sadly i think this is..."

I agree,
The Way Home was a GREAT book!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14971 comments Sherry:
It has almost been killing me that I had started Walking Dead while "stuck" in the library during a sudden downpour of rain the other week, and havn't been able to get back to it with other due dates. Soon!

Sherry wrote: " all in all, a good month. walking dead- greg rucka (sadly i think this is the last atticus kodiak book. i'll miss him) ."

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3789 comments Ann wrote: "Sherry:
It has almost been killing me that I had started Walking Dead while "stuck" in the library during a sudden downpour of rain the other week, and havn't been able to get back ..."

i feel your pain, ann! it was a good one.. atticus sure has changed since the first book. 'nuff said til you read it. ;)

message 5: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8258 comments Sherry wrote: "
i feel your pain, ann! it was a good one.. atticus sure has changed since the first book. 'nuff said til you read it. ;) ..."

Now thats an intriguing statement! I stopped in the middle of this series, maybe it's time to move it up the list.

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3789 comments
Now thats an intriguing statement! I stopped in the middle of this series, maybe it's time to move it up the list.

oh definitely move it up! it was a good one. i want to talk about it so read it fast..lol