The New Version on the "Girl Code" discussion

The New "Offical" Girl Code (Don't Post Ideas Here Post on the Other One)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookworm (last edited Aug 28, 2009 02:40PM) (new)

Bookworm Here is what we have so far:

I hate it when a girl gets mad at their friend when really the friend had nothing to do with it!

Also - Don't make accusations until you know the all sides of the story!

Don't date your friend's ex unless you know that your friend is COMPLETELY over them and if they aren't wait till they are and if they never are then just wait on the side lines cause it can hurt your friend more if you date someone they really like And friends should not get mad if the GUY decides to ask out the other friend, but the friend should def wait untill they know the other is COMPLETELY over the guy

Don't make accusations until you know the all sides of the story!

Trust, the obvious one, don't tell other people your friends secrets no matter how jucy they might be.

If a girl was dumped by her BF don't tell her it was her fault even if it was, wait a month or two and then say if she still doesn't understand why or how and you know then you tell her and ONLY then

Don't start rumors just to piss someone off..mind your own business!

Don't make jokes unless you know she's cool with them, like perverted jokes, or slightly racist jokes. Otherwise, you'll offend her.

Always attend your best friend's birthday party unless completely and totally absolutely impossible.

Always trust your best friend over the guy

Always make sure you understand the situation BEFORE starting a fight with a friend or taking sides

try 2 not get mad at ur friend, even if they're being super whiny and annoying and complaining about stuff that u think they should b able 2 deal with....

Actually try to keep a friendship alive instead of ending it over one thing. Also, if you think the friendship is falling apart then TALK to your friend instead of just giving up.

If u just had a fight, b nicer than u would usually b, but not overly so (so it doesn't seem fake).

Try 2 hang out @ least twice a month somewhere fun. (movies rn't that great of an idea actually, cuz u don't really talk [or u can b obnoxious, i guess....:])

A promise is a promise, whether you crossed your fingers or not. when you say the words "i promise" it's a done deal. even if your friend asks you to make a inconsequential promise you still are obligated to keep it. rule is non-void when someone could be hurt or in danger.

message 2: by Srisurya (new)

Srisurya | 1 comments I agree

message 3: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm If you have any ideas there is another one with ideas in it and thnx!

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 2 comments so far so good

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't date your friend's ex unless you know that your friend is COMPLETELY over them and if they aren't wait till they are and if they never are then just wait on the side lines cause it can hurt your friend more if you date someone they really like And friends should not get mad if the GUY decides to ask out the other friend, but the friend should def wait untill they know the other is COMPLETELY over the guy."

I broke that one.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

J wrote: ""Don't date your friend's ex unless you know that your friend is COMPLETELY over them and if they aren't wait till they are and if they never are then just wait on the side lines cause it can hurt ..."

i did too. :(

message 7: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 7 comments Here's one, don't try and take the boy your friend has liked for a very looong time, especially if you are going to say you didn't know, when you sooo totally did. And especially if you ALWAYS seem to get what you want becuase you are twisted boy-stealing twat.

Okay, sorry, done.

message 8: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Alright I'll put it down but I'm not going to put up with cursin in this group if I see anyone use any kind of cursing from here on our I'm kicking you out GOT IT