The Book Club for Fun, Fabulous Females!!! discussion

June > June's Meeting

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (briteeyes) | 110 comments Mod
Hey ladies,
So for June... there has been some suggestion that we have our group meeting somewhere with a happy hour :)
What are your thoughts?

I think it would be fun to mix up the venue a bit (Im getting tired of the food at La Madeleine haha) but our books aren't that "deep and inspiring" and discussing them over a glass of wine or a mojito could be fun! Couldn't hurt to mix it up a bit!

There's a TGIFridays in Tysons Mall... they have a good Happy hour... I'm just trying to think of other venues we could try

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments What day would it be?

message 3: by Jenn (new)

sorry! the last Wednesday of the month.... this will be just a couple of days before my wedding, so i'm not 100% sure that I can make it... does someone want to volunteer to be in charge of the group for the month?

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments Wow - I imaigne you might be a bit busy then. LOL

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyelawson) | 7 comments I might not make it either... Might be finalizing stuff for Jenn's wedding!

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments Well, I am up for going and meeting you all f2f if it comes through

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann I'll be willing to lead. I'm with Jenn, let's try somewhere else. Let's go somewhere fun where we can all have a cocktail (I may need one if we're talking about one night stands) ;)

message 8: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments where are most of you?
I am in Alexandria

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Well since I'm not going to be there... Im not going to throw in my opinion :) whatever you all want to do is fine with me!

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Ann's in charge :)

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann Any suggestions for a venue? I think we originally chose the Tysons area b/c it was central for those of us west and east.

And Jenn, congrats, you're almost there! Just relax and enjoy your day (and those leading up to it!)

message 12: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments I dont know Tyson's that well anymore, but I know there are several restaurants near the mall

message 13: by Jenn (new)

There's a TGIFridays in the Mall (near the movie theatre) and they have pretty good happy hour specials

message 14: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 13 comments so what time?

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (ceeline1230) | 11 comments I'm skipping out on this meeting too, prepping for Jenn's wedding! Have fun, though. good luck!