Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Website Tells You The Best Time to Pee During Movies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://backstage.blogs.com/blogstage/...

I have waited a long time for this website. Ladies and gentlemen, no longer will we have to play the "is this a good time to pee?" roulette during movies, sprint down the aisle to the bathroom, speed-pee, and hustle back.

God bless the internet.

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments great idea although i take a BP med that has a water pill deal added to it. when it's time, it's time. i don't care if halle berry is coming out in a licorice bikini. wait, i would take my chances on that...

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i wonder if on the listing for Titanic it says:

"you can pee anytime during the 7 hours except for when the dude falls and hits the propeller"

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie | 568 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "i wonder if on the listing for Titanic it says:

"you can pee anytime during the 7 hours except for when the dude falls and hits the propeller""

Hahahahaha!!

Luckily I am pretty good at holding it for the duration of a movie, but my friend is gonna love this site.

message 5: by Sarah (last edited Jun 01, 2009 08:52AM) (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments My mother's new husband walked out of Slumdog Millionaire to use the bathroom ten minutes before the end. It didn't seem like a logical time to go, but he's a strange guy. I guess when you gotta go...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.