TV We've Just Watched discussion

Reality TV > Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holli (new)

Holli Does anyone know when the new season of this is starting?

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 65 comments No but I love it!

message 3: by Holli (new)

Holli Me too! I'm thinking I heard it starts in July but I'm not sure.

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 65 comments Are you watching the new NJ Housewives? What a hoot!

message 5: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 65 comments I should add... I can laugh... I'm the byproduct of a NJ housewife!

message 6: by Holli (new)

Holli I actually just set them to record while I'm gone this week to Texas so i can catch up on the start of this season. :)

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli Does anyone know when or if this one is starting back up again?

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments Flipping Out starts in August I think...

Love it!

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli Oh good...I love this show!! He was on the latest episode of Tori and Dean and it reminded me that I wanted to find out when he starts up again.....

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments I saw date over the weekend watching "Fashion Show" (Kelly Rowland's new song by David Guetta "When Love Takes Over"...on SYTYCD on July 9, is latest project my hubby Nick's in charge of at Astralwerks/EMI/Capitol, etc.), and I just remember it was way too far ahead to set my DVR series schedule. August 17? xo

message 11: by Holli (new)

Holli renewed for another season!!

message 12: by Holli (new)

Holli Also, some new Bravo shows in the works:

Life After Top Chef will follow the lives of four fan fave Chef alumni — Jen Carroll, Richard Blais, Fabio Viviani and Spike Mendelsohn — as they look to expand their brands outside of the reality show.

Elsewhere, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Lisa Vanderpump will star in SUR, an unscripted series about her LA-based restaurant of the same name, while Atlanta housewife Kandi Burress will try to create hit musicians in The Kandi Factory.

Also coming down the pike on Bravo are shows centered on internet memes, yachts, art galleries, shrinks and more. (For a full rundown, head here.)

Additionally, two scripted programs are in development at the network, including 22 Birthdays, a drama about the scandalous lives of parents at a private school, and Blowing Sunshine, which is set at a fictional rehab center.

message 13: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments I was wondering if they got renewed. Do you think it'll air in August as usual? I generally don't care for 'reality' shows but Jeff is such a trip that he's fun to watch.

message 14: by Holli (new)

Holli Have you been watching his show that's on right now called Interior Therapy?? It's SOOO funny!! I love it.

I'm thinking that yes, Flipping Out will start in it's usual month but I haven't heard yet.

message 15: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments No! I didn't know about it. When is it on? Is it on Bravo?

message 16: by Holli (new)

Holli Yes, it's on Bravo Wed nights 9 eastern/8 central

From Bravo: Everyone's favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper is moving in with his clients. Bravo's Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis follows Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos as they move into someone else's home and Jeff does what he does best -- judge their flaws and redesign their space.

He'll observe the homeowners, diagnose their problems, and then take over their house for five days -- with the goal of improving them inside and out. Of course he does this by using a combination of brutal honesty, impeccable design, and a few unique solutions that only Lewis could come up with. His trusted assistant Pulos, and his loyal housekeeper, Zoila Chavez, are along for the ride to make sure he doesn't go too far over the line. This time, Lewis is not just redesigning a space; he's redesigning people's lives.

message 17: by Jackie (last edited Apr 08, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

Jackie (thelastwolf) | 4961 comments Jeff moves in, Oh My Dogs! Good thing Jenni is there to keep the people from killing Jeff, hahaha

He really is good at what he does, I'd love to have a home designed and decorated by him.

Have far into it is it? I guess I'll set the DVR for New and Repeat eps.

PS: Just set it, on Wednesday, there's a bunch on earlier in the day. Very cool, thanks Holli.

message 18: by Holli (new)

Holli You're welcome!!