Fairy rp discussion

roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 3 comments Willa fluttered around the meadow, she had escaped her royal duties and had come to practice her water skills with the little pond in the middle of the meadow. She threw a water ball, and hit another fairy. "Sorry!" she squealed

message 2: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) filicity got on her water clothes. she blew a full bubble at willa.

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 3 comments Willa dodged the water bubble. "You can't get me!" she said and threw one back

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Where should i jump in?))

message 5: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 15 comments Lily appeared from behind a tree giggling and made a mist appears getting everyone wet.

message 6: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Gwen was walking near the water she thought it safer encase her temper flared more than she would be able to handle

message 7: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) "hey!" she made it rain. "to can play at that game lily." she blew a not hollow bubble. it popped on willa. "there." she giggled.

message 8: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 15 comments Lily giggled.

message 9: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) filicity smiled. she made willa dry.

message 10: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) Coby flew down and joined Filicity, Willa, Gwen, and Lily. "Hey, ladies!" he said cheerfully.

message 11: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Hey Coby" Gwen said

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Aradia flew up, "Hello." she smiled.

message 13: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) "How are we today?" He asked smoothly, splashing some water.

message 14: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Been better, please keep the water over there you could hurt me if i get to much water on me" Gwen said

message 16: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) "Sorry, Gwen! Forgot," Coby said, leaning away from the water. Coby smiled back at Aradia.

message 17: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Thanks" Gwen smiled

message 18: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) "No problem," Coby replied, grinning.

((Goodbye! I must take my man-fairy away. Until tomorrow/soon!))

message 19: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((okay))

"So what have you been up to these days Cody?" Gwen asked

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Aradia smiled back, her eyes sparkling.

message 21: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity rolled her eyes. she splashed cody. she fell down laughing.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Aradia laughed out loud.

message 23: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity smiled. she dived into the water and her wings turned into a tail. she was no a merfairy!

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Aradia watched and smiled.

message 25: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) ((It's Coby, not Cody))

"Hey!" Coby said, wiping water from his face. He grabbed Felicity and tried to throw her in the water.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Aradia flew up, grabbed felicity out of his hands then shoved him in, laughing the whole time.

message 27: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) "thx." she dived in herself. "c'mon aradia! it's awesome." felicity

message 28: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity laughed. she splashed her tail flipping everywhere.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Javon paced his chambers, feeling rather ruffled.

message 30: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments Marigold sprinkled fairy dust on flowers.

message 31: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity jumped out.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Everyone assumed he had an easy job, even his parents now. It drove him crazy.

message 33: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments Marigold sneezed. "AACHOO! How unladylike!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Ambyre entered her brother's room and watched him pace around like a caged animal. "You're irritated," she commented softly.

"No, really," he shot back, bitingly sarcastic.

She sighed and glided over to gracefully set herself in a chair. "I was merely commenting," she informed him, cool as ever.

message 35: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity peaked through javoc's window. "i hope he is ok."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Which folder is Felicity's profile in?))

message 37: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments Marigold abandoned the fairy dust and approached Felicity. "I do too! He is always so anxious!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Ambyre heard voices outside Javon's balcony. "You do know your window is open?" she inquired.

message 39: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((in regular fairies.))
"lets get out here." she dived into the water.

message 40: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments Marigold jumped in after her.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Ok.))

Javon looked up, surprised. "What? No."

message 42: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity splashed marigold.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Figured," Ambyre replied, getting up to shut the window.

message 44: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments ((gtg, soon))

Marigold laughed and splashed back.

message 45: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((kk))
felicity's tail reappeared.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Why'd you shut it?" Javon queried as his sister sat down again.

"They were too loud for me to think," she replied, surprised at his question.

"I didn't notice them until you pointed them out," he mused aloud.

message 47: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) felicity flicked her tail at marigold. it splashed drops on her.

message 48: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 11 comments Marigold cried "STOP!"

message 49: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) "ok ok."

message 50: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) ((Yay Coby isn't the only manfairy now!))

Coby sat near the edge of the water with Aradia, talking about nothing.

« previous 1 3 4 5