The everyone on Goodreads group discussion

discussions > Writing

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Davis (last edited May 30, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

message 2: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i write poetry...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i kinda write poetry! I like writing fantasy

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like writing a biography.

message 7: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

Any opinions at all are welcome.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi ........ Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! They say nothing.

message 10: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) I'm re-writing this story me and my best friend wrote in 3rd grade.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind of story do you like to write or read?

message 13: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) fantasy

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

^same here^

message 15: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) Yeah, it's fun!!! You can pretty much do whatever you want to it =)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to write Fantasy and Biography and I like to read both!

message 17: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) I like realistic fiction, too. But I prefer fantasy... Well, not the bad kind about dragons and faeries that aren't very deep books, but ones like His Dark Materials and Harry Potter and stuff like that.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Harry Potter. If you want you could join my group Harry Potter on goodreads Sofia!

message 19: by Killer Queen (last edited Jun 15, 2009 03:36PM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i like harry potter, but it's not my favorite book series. and, no, twilight isn't either. can't get past the first 11 pages...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

my fav series is Harry Potter, i especially love the seventh book!

message 21: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) my favorite series is maximum ride. it's a scifi book, i think

message 22: by Sofia (last edited Jun 15, 2009 03:41PM) (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) Stephanie wrote: "i like harry potter, but it's not my favorite book series. and, no, twilight isn't either. can't get past the first 11 pages..."

YAY!!!The Twilight series is not really worth reading. I read them, to see if they were really all that, like everyone says they are, but they aren't anything to get obsessed about.

message 23: by Sofia (last edited Jun 15, 2009 03:44PM) (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) Danielle wrote: "my fav series is Harry Potter, i especially love the seventh book!"

Also YAY!!! Harry Potter is AWESOME!!! I love them. They're like my favorite-ist series. The seventh book is really good! Jo does a really good job making everything connect and tying up loose ends and stuff. I do wish that Neville could've killed Bellatrix instead. =( And poor Fred...

message 24: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Danielle wrote: "my fav series is Harry Potter, i especially love the seventh book!"

my fav chapter of the 7th book was 'the bribe'

message 25: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) I liked the last few chapters!!! They were so good!!!! i can't remember which 'The Bribe' is (I feel ashamed... I'm like HP obsessed). I loved the whole book, but the ending was definitely my favorite.

message 26: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) it's where lupin tried to join harry and them's quest.

message 27: by Sofia (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) Oh!!! That was a really great chapter! but Harry was kind of mean...

message 28: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) but he was right

message 29: by Sofia (last edited Jun 15, 2009 05:37PM) (new)

Sofia (sofiakennedy) Yeah... He was. Still, he was grouchy. >=( <- Grouchy Harry

message 30: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I have never herd of the hitchhikers. What is it about?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I might see if it the public library has it!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

SHUT UP