TV We've Just Watched discussion

Cancelled/Series Ended > Tori and Dean

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holli (new)

Holli I just love this show! The new season has started and I'm already hooked.....

message 2: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 2775 comments LOL - I didn't even notice who started this tread till I opened it. I shouldn't be surprised.

I was not a BH 90210 fan back in the day and I really didn't like Tori Spelling but I started watching her reality show and realized she is pretty funny. I've been hooked ever since. I've head her book is real good too. I've only seen bits & pieces of the new episode so far.

message 3: by Holli (new)

Holli That's funny!!! Of course you and I would be in here..... ;)

I loved BH 90210 but didn't really like her at all. After watching this show....I love her!!

message 4: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (chill77) I felt the same way, I was hooked on 90210, but she wasn't my fave. Then I saw her tv show and have read her books. She's hysterical!!

message 5: by Holli (new)

Holli I really very badly want to read her books.... are they good?

message 6: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (chill77) YES!!! I will let you borrow them. My sis in law has the first one, my Mom has the other one.

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli I would love that, thank you!!!!

message 8: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (chill77) You're welcome. I'll ask both of them where they are with the books and let you know.
Also, Shopaholic books got packed. I'll find them and get them out to you soon.

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I agree with everything Roxy mentioned. I am not really into reality tv, but I never miss this show. She is really quite likeable - very quirky and silly and not afraid to show her true self on television. I read sTori Telling and really liked it. I think Mommywood is going to be even better, because any books about motherhood written in the way that I am sure she is going to write it, are hilarious. I am now a Tori fan. Plus, her kids are adorable.

message 10: by Holli (new)

Holli You are such a wonderful friend Cyn! ;)

message 11: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (chill77) Thanks!!

message 12: by Kourtney (new)

Kourtney (familywithbooks) I DVR'ed the first two episdoes but haven't had time to watch them yet. I can't wait!

message 13: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 35 comments What channel is Tori and Dean on and when? Thanks.

message 14: by Holli (new)

Holli Oxygen channel on at 10pm on Tuesdays I believe.

message 15: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (roxy_nj) | 2775 comments Did we really think Candy was going to show for Stella's bday party? Good for Dean for giving Tori the "why keep doing this to yourself? I'm not going to keep pitying you when you keep setting yourself up for disappointment"-speech. My words, not his.

I think they need to keep having babies so baby-nurse who's name completely esccapes me at this moment can stay longer. Tori needs her.

message 16: by Holli (new)

Holli Patsy, and I agree!!

message 17: by Holli (new)

Holli Can't wait for this to come back in the Spring!!

message 18: by Holli (new)

Holli Does anyone know when the new season of Home Sweet Home starts? I love Storibook Weddings. It's cute!!

message 19: by Holli (new)

Holli Anyone watching the new season?

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyclift) | 924 comments I am! xo

message 21: by Holli (new)

Holli I should have known ;) LOL