twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > 15 second New Moon trailer...

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

.april.rainbow, (aprilrainbow) | 8 comments hey, many thanks.=)

.april.rainbow, (aprilrainbow) | 8 comments Joy. This preview is so short that I hoped I just waited for the full version of the trailer. Can't wait for November.=)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, this was also posted on the new moon movie website. Glad you found the link Stephanie :)

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Don't hate me but i just saw that clip on the ET Website (im pretty sure its the same one) and i thought Bella/Kristen seemed really wooden. I don't know maybe its just her style of acting....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, it happens..

message 7: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Faith wrote: "Don't hate me but i just saw that clip on the ET Website (im pretty sure its the same one) and i thought Bella/Kristen seemed really wooden. I don't know maybe its just her style of acting...."

No, I don't hate you. I expected Kristen to do better. But she sounds cold and all, I don't hate her, she could just do better.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She'll probably do the depressed Bella well though, with her style of acting.

message 9: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Thats true...she always seems so down and out.l Even in pictures I see of her she just has that "life is so horrible" look!

message 10: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments Exactly. You would think considering she's getting all this money, shes young, got loads of potential films, oh and not to forget the fact she gets to snog Rob on a regular basis she could at least smile and get on with the job. I also agree Melzz, if anything she will get that part spot on!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, apparently Kristen is more of an independent film actress and only took the role because it was on her "roles-good-for-Kristen" pile, and she thought it was gonna be a cult fan base, not such a large one. She didnt go to the oscars with Rob, this is what her dad said:

He said that Kristen would present at the Oscars, “When it’s a great movie, not just one that makes a lot of money.” I dont think she really liked her part once she realized the intensity, or maybe its difficulty?

message 12: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments That just makes me dislike her more to be honest. She's going to end up ruining it for the fans at this rate.

Possibly, may be because it does have such a huge following and its alot to live up too, however I think that this could really make her. I never even heard of her in the UK till she was in this. She should appreciate the doors this will open - if she carries on like this looking more and more bored she will end up losing out on some incredible roles.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard her interview on Moviefone where they were asking her what role she loved playing, and she almost left the room mentally, when she started going on about another role that she "really wanted", and was "amazing", and she "couldnt wait to start" she said this with Rob, and Stephenie Meyer, sitting right next to her. You should have seen Stephenie's face, she was disappointed. Who says that?At an interview for the movie your currently filming? Then it was announced that she got the lead in "The Runaways", she gets to play the lengendary Joan Jett! Apparently doors are opening. Now with this role, she's not bored. *sigh*

message 14: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments She's the most selfish actress there ever was. And did you hear the one where she and Rob were on the Today Show? Kristen was asked why Rob was good for the part and she said that he wasn't perfect (which no one is but still...)and he has that strongness outside and how he was small inside. I mean really??? Robert looked confused and said that it was a backhanded compliment which it was. I can't believe she even said that ON TV!!! Moviefone I think dosen't air the interviews but TV, she shouldn't embarras herself. That was just downright mean even if she didn't mean it. Kristen is just a bitch.

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I don't really care for her at all. She just doesn't seem to appriciate anything. I mean in the pictures of her with fans she doesn't even bother to smile she just looks bored and mad.

message 16: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Both Rob and Kristen look especially un excited for this movie. I mean, why did you accept the job if you aren't excited about it right?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rob is considerably more upbeat than Kristen. He genuinely appreciates the role.

message 18: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Rob wanted to do it not because he liked the books but because he wanted to try out something different. So, I really appreciate it on Rob's part even though he didn't do a good job. I just think Kristen wanted a job and when there was a job opening, she went ahead and took it anyway.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree.

message 20: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Kristen just totally dropped her award on the MTV movie awards....SO BELLA!!!!

message 21: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments I know! Although I wonder if she did that on purpose, or if it was accidental.

message 22: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

She looked pretty embarrassed...lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't believe it broke either!

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

IK that was really funny...I think its the first time I actually almost liked her...lol

message 25: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Wait, it BROKE?????

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

same here, lol

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah Cameron Diaz had to pick up some of the golden popcorn...lol.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I was laughing!

message 29: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I was cracking up....I said "that was so a Bella moment!"

message 30: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments I must admit i did laugh - especially at Robs reaction. I think its the first time she nearly cracked a smile!

message 31: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Oh my god you're right! She never smiles!

message 32: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 165 comments hey did any one watch the mtv movie awards I did and there is more to the trailer and it rocked my friend texted me and said her older sister cryed when she saw it cause it was awesome

message 33: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments OMG TWILIGHT WON LIKE 5 AWARDS, I WAS ECSTATIC!! THE TRAILER IS GOOD, KIRSTEN STEWART LOOKS REALLY NICE IN STRAIGHT HAIR(but do u think its Bella)? I WAS HONESTLY CRING THROUGHOUT NEW MOON:(((((