Creative Writing discussion

Movies!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
So, my favorite movies are Stardust and Holes!

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 11 comments watched holes. Pretty good.

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
Yay! It was pretty good.

message 4: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 11 comments Oh.

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 11 comments So, do ya like the twilight movie.

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
I haven't seen it yet. Have you?

message 7: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 11 comments yeah. Not very good.

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
Well thanks for the heads up! I probably won't see it then!

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 11 comments sure unless u LOVE the twilight sseries;.

message 10: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
Yay well I'm on the third one! I've heard that one's the best!

message 11: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Trafficante (starburst4000) | 3 comments i am NOT a twilight fan! i haven't read the books becuz my parents won't let me. but they don't sound very good. i also heard the movie was terrible! even from some major twilight book fans!

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
Yeah, the movie doesn't sound or look good. But the books were amazing! It's so cool how she thought up a vampire and an ordinary girls relationship!

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 47 comments evelyn, do you mean twilight, not harry potter? there is no vampire and normal girl relationship in harry potter.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 47 comments Isabel wrote: "i am NOT a twilight fan! i haven't read the books becuz my parents won't let me. but they don't sound very good. i also heard the movie was terrible! even from some major twilight book fans!"

same here! i dont think i want to read them, but i keep up with my friends. omg, i can't believe jacob kissed bella while edward moved away! ahh omg! not.

message 15: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
I meant twilight not harry potter! That would be exstremly weird if there was a vampire in Harry potter! ( In some ways in the fourth one there is a vampire because the guy who plays cedric diggory is Edward in Twilight!) LOL!

message 16: by Hannah (last edited Jul 21, 2009 02:09PM) (new)

Hannah | 47 comments yeah. i'm almost finished this book called "Four truths and a lie". you have to look it up becuz i dont feel like explaining its a very loooonnnggg story.

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments okay I will look into it....Can you give a wuick summary or no?
if not thats fine!

message 18: by Hannah (last edited Jul 21, 2009 02:36PM) (new)

Hannah | 47 comments its about this girl in 8th grade who goes to boarding school and has to act like she is smart and keep up even tho she is not her dad did a whole of bad stuff like steal money from his company so nobody liked her in her old neighborhood she has to keep all of these screts from the boarding school she has a really terrible roomate they haave this thing called stranger writing where they write somebody anonymos and learn about each other but then her person is playing this game with her called four truths and a lie where he gives five things and she is forced to figure out which is true and which is a lie or big trouble and when she tries to figure them out she gets in a lot of trouble then figures out its her roomate that is doing it to her not the guy becuz the guy is her ex-boyfriend so she is trying to stop it. get all that? there is more but you are probably confused enough.

message 19: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments ya i kinda get it
sounds good and interesting
Maybe I could rent it from the library or something!
and thx for typing all of that!
haha

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 47 comments yeah it is a good book there might be a second but i dunno

message 21: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments okay.....
good to know

Hey im gonna be playing games on the comp soo I mite reply and stiff a little slower
just for you to know that
Im not ditching you or anything
haha
that would be mean

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 47 comments sorry but i kinda left without telling im sorry!!!! hope u didnt take it as ditching. its just i had no more emails. sorry.

message 23: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments its okay. and I dont consider that ditching

message 24: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
hi guys! What's up?

message 25: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments nothing much! you?

message 26: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Wilson | 4 comments Sandy wrote: "So, do ya like the twilight movie."

Sandy wrote: "So, do ya like the twilight movie."

Not to much it did'nt really build up the chemistry between Bella and Edward it moved to fast and seemed kind of rushed to get to the end

message 27: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments Hey Wendy.I dont think we have met before. Im Jenna

message 28: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Wilson | 4 comments I don't think we have either. I may be a little older than some of you but my 14 yr old son Hunter and I read alot of YA books and hope to someday write one together. Right now I do alot of the writing and ask him how he likes he offers suggestions and we go from there. There are some YA that he feels is to girly and some I think are to fantasy for me He likes dragons ect... But it helps us have something to keep us connected as a family since he is a teen ager and all.

message 29: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments O i see....sounds great
andn ur rite, a perfect way to bound

message 30: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Wilson | 4 comments Thanks for nt thinking it was strange

message 31: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments of course not!

message 32: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 32 comments Mod
Hi you guys!

I was just wondering if you think, Things aren't always what they seem, is a good book title!

message 33: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 78 comments are you thinking of writing a book?