Everything Paranormal discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) | 1227 comments Mod
What books, that are being released, are you looking forward to reading?

message 2: by Michelle B (new)

Michelle B (karenshell) | 370 comments Mod
Once dead, twice shy by Kim harrison. I know its going to be a ya book but it sounds good and i loved her writing in the rachel morgan books. Also, i'm looking forward to Finger Lickin fifteen by janet evanovich(i know not paranormal, but i love this series!!)

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Michelle wrote: "Once dead, twice shy by Kim harrison. I know its going to be a ya book but it sounds good and i loved her writing in the rachel morgan books. Also, i'm looking forward to Finger Lickin fifteen by..."

I'm about 1/2 way thru
Once Dead, Twice Shy and deciding if I like it or not. I don't like the Rachel Morgan books, even tho I've read them all and can't figure out why. This is better than them, I think. I'm looking forward to Finger Lickin' Fifteen, too!

message 4: by Michelle B (new)

Melodie wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Once dead, twice shy by Kim harrison. I know its going to be a ya book but it sounds good and i loved her writing in the rachel morgan books. Also, i'm looking forward to Finger ..."

did you get an arc of once dead, twice shy?? i thought it was being released june 1st. at least that was the last i heard.

message 5: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Don't Worry I love the Steph Plum series even though I'm only on the 3rd book.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) Michelle wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Michelle wrote: "Once dead, twice shy by Kim harrison. I know its going to be a ya book but it sounds good and i loved her writing in the rachel morgan books. Also, i'm looking fo...did you get an arc of once dead, twice shy?? i thought it was being released june 1st. at least that was the last i heard"

No, my copy came on Tuesday from Booksamillion. I get books early from them a lot.

message 7: by Michelle B (new)

ok, not sure if this is a new release since there are reviews on it but its pub date is june 2,2009. The Strain This book looks awesome! I went to the website for it and it will creep you out. I'm going to have to see about getting this book.

message 8: by Michelle B (new)

the next book i'm looking forward to is Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning. I'm currently on the 2nd in the series,Bloodfever. It is supposed to come out in August!

message 9: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Oh god I love/hate that series . The cliffhangers are killer but The third books ending was pure torture. I can't wait for Dreamfever even though I know it'll end in a cliffhannger.

message 10: by Michelle B (new)

Jael wrote: "Oh god I love/hate that series . The cliffhangers are killer but The third books ending was pure torture. I can't wait for Dreamfever even though I know it'll end in a cliffhannger."

yeah, i hated that about the first book, but i guess thats how you get someone to read the next one!

message 11: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Yeah but it feels like she's cheating her fans. It's very frustrating. I'd still read the series if they had a proper ending because it's good writing . the cliffhanger are sickening. I actually think I'm going to hold off reading Dreamfever until the next book is out or almost out.

message 12: by Michelle B (new)

I've only read the first book so far in the series but Jeanine's Frost new night huntress book comes out on July 28th.

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (theholyterror) Michelle wrote: "I've only read the first book so far in the series but Jeanine's Frost new night huntress book comes out on July 28th."

I'm going to get that one too even though I'm not caught up either. The one series that I am caught up on that I'm looking forward to the next book is the next in the Morgan Kingsley series: Speak of the Devil by Jenna Black. That comes out on the 28th too. Can't wait to read it.

message 14: by Michelle B (new)

That sounds interesting, I'll have to look into that series.

message 15: by Cathy (new)

Cathy  (cathygreytfriend) I'm looking forward to Dreamfever as well. Also:
Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead on August 13
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs on August 25
Trick of the Light A Trickster Novel by Rob Thurman on September 1
The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands on October 1 (my favorite paranormal romance series)
Death's Mistress by Karen Chance on October 6
Divine Misdemeanors A Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton, sadly not until December!
Just to name a few! I love a good series, obviously :-)