Fantasy RP discussion

Elf > New Elven RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) RP here.

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) It's a foggy night with a slight breeze stirring the leaves on the slender trees in the moonlight.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((So this is another rp with the same characters as the other elf rp?))

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (Nope, it can be any person that you want. We can start all over if you want)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (Continued)
Melody was sitting in the branch of a tree humming to herself. She was passing the time until midnight. It was 11:58 in human time. Melody was supposed to be meeting a group of her friends for a secret purpose that even she didn't know.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Hm... I have to think...))

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Did you get Dani's permission for this?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((That's why I'm thinking...))

message 10: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (I'm asking her right now.)

message 12: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (Oh yeah. K, do you normally have to ask? wince... I feel bad, I didn't know, but I'm asking.)

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver ((It depends.))

message 15: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (What do you mean by that?)

message 16: by Silver (new)

Silver ((If you're a moderator you might not have to ask. Or if you're best friends with the moderator... idk.))

message 17: by Silver (new)

Silver ((She put her character on the same charrie page as the first one. I have a feeling she didn't want to have to read the other one...))

message 19: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) (I'm sorry about that; it's not that I'm lazy. I didn't want to barge in on the other one. If you want me to, I'll join the other one.)

message 20: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Can I use the same character as in the other roleplay?))

message 21: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) ((If you want))

message 22: by Silver (new)

Silver Alayne walked accross a bridge in the light rain.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Mirrin sat under a tree, dozing lightly.

message 25: by Silver (new)

Silver Alayne walked to the other side of the bridge and saw Mirrin ((her old friend?)) under a tree.

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver Alayne stood by the tree with a laughing smile on her face at the sight of her friend in the rain.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Mirrin woke to the sound of familiar laughter. She grinned. "Alayne?"

message 29: by Silver (new)

Silver "Mirrin, I was not aware you were so fond of getting wet!" Alayne said.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I love rain," she replied sleepily.

message 31: by Silver (new)

Silver "As do I," said Alayne dreamily. ((making hot chocolate. It's really freaky how every sound I make in the hallway or kitchen or livingroom echoes... very loudly...))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Mirrin nodded in agreement.

message 34: by Silver (new)

Silver Alayne sat down at Mirrin's side. She sighed. "I simply cannot believe that some people can only describe rain as 'wet'."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Beautiful... misty... magical..."

message 36: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Melody jumps down lazily from the tree branch.
"Ugh, I'm soaking wet. It rains so much here! Do you think that we should go down to the great tree? Arrundo car!"
(arrundo car means the faster, the better. The great tree is the meeting place of the elves.)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Mirrin nodded in agreement, beginning to wake up.

message 38: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) "I describe it as our mother's tears in the stars dripping down on us. Obviously, my mother's not very proud. Maybe she's so happy, she's crying!"
(IDK...)

message 39: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I don't think my post worked...))

Alayne rested her head on the tree. "Calming," she said.

message 40: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I tried to post between 42 and 43))

message 41: by Silver (new)

Silver ((after post 44))

Alayne brushed a tear away.

message 42: by Silver (new)

Silver ((drinking hot chocolate on a hot day does not seem to be a good id- omigosh, does whoever is shreiking outside as they drive up and down the street has no consideration for everyone else on the street who is trying to sleep!! lol))

message 43: by Silver (last edited May 26, 2009 06:36PM) (new)

Silver ((*shrieking))

message 44: by Silver (new)

Silver ((no, but my sister is and I know the neighbors have two little kids, the younger being little Elise who is the cutest little tiny kid (aside from my cousin Emily and my other cousins' kid) in the whole world... lol))

message 45: by Silver (new)

Silver ((I'm not saying where I live, but my street is named after a color.))

message 46: by Silver (new)

Silver ((no, sadly.))

message 47: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) ((why are you shrieking?))

message 48: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) Melody stands next to Rain. "I can't believe that it was so long ago that our parents were driven out by the Terrodactiles. Sometimes, I miss my parents!" Felicity sighs.
(Terrodactiles are the Elves enemies. They drove almost all of the old members of the council out which includes Felicity's parents when they attacked the forest where the Elves live. Younger people managed to drive out the Terrodactiles.)

message 49: by Silver (new)

Silver ((Alayne's parents died when she was very young and she was raised by her brother who recently died, but she hasn't told anyone yet.))

message 50: by Lady Ivory Rose (new)

Lady Ivory Rose (brightangel22) ((Kk. Where is she living? What is the name of the place where the Elves live?))

« previous 1 3