17 And Under Debate discussion

books > Movies vs Books

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 105 comments books, by far. they let you imagine the characters the way you want them to be. Movies show you what some director in Hollywood thought the characters should look like.

message 2: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 10 comments well, movies are good for people who are not as visual as others, because it actualyl shows them what the action is, and what people look like. because some people have a hard time imagining characters and scenes.

but i like books better. there is more....action, i guess? plus yu make your own special effects.

message 3: by Rashel (new)

Rashel | 9 comments BOOKS , I hate movies based off books so I always read the book first and then spend the whole movie complaining how bad the movie is or how its nothing like the book

message 4: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 105 comments The harry potter movies always leave out whole chunks of the book.

message 5: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) i know!!!! I HATE it!!! BOOKS R SO MUCH BETTER THAN MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 105 comments Saaaaaaaaame!

message 7: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 105 comments ttly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Normally books.
But with Twilight, the movie. The books SUCK, but the movie was actually pretty funny. Especially when Edward say "Hello" because his accent sounds funny...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I dont want to watch the movie but my sister is all like "Watch it! It's great!"and stuff like that

message 10: by ♫ Tina ♫, head mod (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 126 comments Mod
yeah have you seen the new moon trailer??

message 11: by ♫ Tina ♫, head mod (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 126 comments Mod
its kinda good! i think it might be better than Twilight but i dunno.

message 12: by Claire, the faithful vice mod (new)

Claire | 72 comments Mod
yeah the Twilight movie was bad, New Moon does look better