Morning Coffee Group discussion

what page are you on?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 187 comments Mod
I am close to page 200, I havn't had a chance to read in a few days.. I will resume my reading tonite.. this books is pretty damn good so far, what do you guys think?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) 722 . . . it's getting to the point where I find it hard to put down.

message 3: by Joey (new)

oh I am really needing to start reading..I left off at a good part, hope to catch up soon :)

message 4: by Serena (new)

Serena | 9 comments Im sad! im only on pae 83! thanks to my cousin I have to help her move so i had to put my reading on hold till im done moving her. :( Hopefully tomorrow!! but im going to read tonight before i go to sleep to catch up!!!post an update on page numbers tomorrow!!

message 5: by Joey (new)

I'm now on page 400, its getting extremely good

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) Finished it last night!

message 7: by Serena (new)

Serena | 9 comments im now on page 702! finally got caught up. i'll probably finish it today. Im a fast reader

message 8: by Joey (new)

congratulations Rachel for finishing the book, I'm sure some others will finish it soon also!

message 9: by Serena (new)

Serena | 9 comments I just finished it :) I loved it!!!

message 10: by Joey (new)

congratulations to Serena for finishing it! I just made it to page 750 last night :)

message 11: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cissygold) Stayed up most the night to finish. All the loose end were tied up so nicely.

message 12: by Joey (new)

congratulations to Cecilia for finishing it! I read a little bit this morning and I'm on page 825, I plan to finish the book today myself!

message 13: by Serena (new)

Serena | 9 comments Congrats to Rachel and Cecilia for finishing :)

message 14: by Joey (new)

I just finished reading it, great book! will leave my thoughts on the book tomorrow!

message 15: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cissygold) Congratulations to Rachel, Serena and Joey.

1000 pages seemed so daunting at first, but I loved every bit of it.

message 16: by Serena (new)

Serena | 9 comments Congrats Joey!! :) told ya i'd finish first

message 17: by Louisa (new)

Louisa I just finished it yesterday and really enjoyed it Definitely a page turner, which is so nice to find. I had a few quibbles and it could have used a bit of editing but all in all quite good. I think the last book of this length that I enjoyed as much and finished as quickly was A Fine Balance by Rohintin Mistry, a novel that takes place in India during Indira Ghandi regime. Fabulous!