The World of RP! discussion

Castle > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 81 comments Mod
RP here

message 2: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ((i will start...cool! never started an RP before!))

Risa gazed out her bedroom window. Having the castle penthouse, there was an amazing view. She enjoyed it, but this princess things she'd been living for years now was not working out for her much.

message 3: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 24 comments Isabel saw her sister staring out the window. "What are you looking at?"

message 4: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Oh...nothing..." Risa said, blinking. "Just...the sky. Why are you in here?"

message 5: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 24 comments Isabel blushed bright red. "I don't know..."

message 6: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 24 comments ((gtg in like...3 min))

message 7: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ((yeah me too))

Risa smiled. "Why are you up this early?"

message 8: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 24 comments "I tend to sleep early and wake early. You always sleep late."

message 9: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 24 comments ((gtg, byes!))

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Uh....k," Risa murmured. She was not a morning person, and was feeling especially grumpy.

message 11: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Orchid was cleaning the rooms, and had Risa's room next. "Miss Risa?" she said, "Can I come in?"

message 12: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie was in the kitchen cleaning.

message 13: by Bianca (last edited May 29, 2009 08:12PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Risa sighed at yet another visitor. "Hm?" she asked orchid. sure

message 14: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"I'm sorry miss." Orchid said as she came in the door, seeing she had a guest, "I didn't mean to intrude, I can come back later!" she turned to leave, like the good little maid-servant she was

message 15: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie heard footsteps above her, "It must be orchid." She whispered.

message 16: by Musical♥Writer (new)

((you have to RP in the other Castle!!))

Orchid hurried down the stepps, and walked into the kitchen, "I wish we didn't have to call them 'Miss' and 'Mr' it gets annoying." she said to Ellie

message 17: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((i did!))

Ellie nodded, "Ya, I know!"

message 18: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Piper walked to up to the castle gates.She was to deliver some healing mixtures that would help give you your daily nutrition .The guard let her by and she went inside.Piper asked a maid where she should take these and the maid told her to take them to the princess.So Piper went to the princess's door and knocked

message 19: by Musical♥Writer (new)

((she's not here, why dont you take them to me? or Ellie?))

"You don't have to clean right now, the princess is napping. Let's eat something." Orchid said

message 20: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ ((Okay))

Nobody answered so she just left them by the door and started walking around after 5 minutes of walking around she stumbled into the kitchen and saw 2 maids

message 21: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie smiled, "You're right, Im starving!"

message 22: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Orchid turned as the door banged open, it was the doctor, but she wasn't someone she had to call 'Miss' "Hey! Be quiet!" Orchid said, "Risa's sleeping! What are you doing here?"

message 23: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "I just droped off some stuff for the princess"she said

message 24: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Oh, where is it?" Ellie asked.

message 25: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"You're supposed to go to her personal maid before hand." Orchid said

message 26: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Oh I didn't know that I asked some random maid and she told me to take it to them so I went up there and knocked on the door but nobody answered so I left it in front of the door"she told the two maids

message 27: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"Oh, it was probably Cammie, the new girl. Bad luck, any other maid would have told you to come to me. Oh, well, she didn't wake, so it's ok. Did you want something to eat?" Orchid asked

message 28: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie nodded, and began to cook some food.

message 29: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Um...Sure"Piper said

message 30: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"Well, take a seat." Orchid said, and turned around to help Ellie

message 31: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Piper sat down and watched Orchid and Ellie.

message 32: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((sry it took so long to reply but I just watched the 1st episode of Tokyo MewMew!!!! OMG its sooo good!!!))

"Orchid, can you chop the vegetables?" Ellie asked.

message 33: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ((cool, you watch tokyo mew mew?! i read the 1 2 and 3 numbers of those books! i didnt know there were episodes!))

((haha, you guys made me sleep! :P ))

Risa stirred in her bed. She was feeling much better, now that she caught up on more sleep. She got out of bed and opened her door, her dress moving right over the package that Piper left for her. She walked down the stairs, not bothering to call her maid.

message 34: by Musical♥Writer (new)

((Sorry about the sleeping thing! you weren't here!
I really need to watch tokyo mew mew!!))

"Sure." Orchid said. When they had finished the meal, she dished it out, and gave it out. "That was really good!" she said, then she heard someone walking down the stairs. She got up and hurried to see who it was, it was Risa, "Risa! I mean, Miss, miss! I didn't know you had awakened!" Orchid said, curtsying.

message 35: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ((im fine with it! i thought it was funny!!))

"Mhm..." Risa mumbled. She walked past Orchid, brushing up against her. "I'm hungry. Make me something," she demanded to Ellie.

message 36: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Orchid flared with annoyance, even though she was the princess, she didn't have to be so rude! She quickly wiped the expression off her face, and rushed to get the package. She brought it back down, and kneeled and held out the package. "Just arrived mallady." she said to Risa's feet

message 37: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Piper thought the princess was acting very rude to her maids and she got up"I should probably be heading home"Piper said

message 38: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "Who are you?" Risa said with shown irritation. "Not just anyone can be in my presence!"

message 39: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "I am the mage"Piper said

message 40: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) "And that is..." Risa said in more annoyance. She made a glare at Piper.

message 41: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Your doctor"Piper said not even acknowledging her glare

message 42: by Bianca (last edited Jun 03, 2009 06:04PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) Risa sat down on a stool at the table, ignoring Piper. She didn't have much interest.

As she leaned ever so slightly on the worktable. Flour specs got on her arms, making then white. "Aahh!" she screamed and jumped up, glaring at the maids. "What is on my arms?" she demanded. "I just smoothed them today, and now look!" she threw her arms up in the air and stomped to the wall of the kitchen. "I want a clean chair. And clean the table, too!" she said, emphasizing the word "clean" and pointing at the dusty table.

message 43: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Piper covered her mouth to hid the fact that she was laughing

message 44: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"I am ever so sorry!" Orchid said, and began scrubbing the counter.

message 45: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie kept her face impassive, but was boiling on the inside, "Sorry Miss."

message 46: by Musical♥Writer (new)

'Leave!' Orchid thought, 'Just leave, never come back!' she did not like Risa one bit. she moved to the other end of the table and guestured for Ellie to come with her.

message 47: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ "Do you need help"Piper asked

message 48: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Ellie followed Orchid, "Oh Piper, you're still here, um..."

message 49: by Musical♥Writer (new)

"No no! we're fine, this is our job!" Orchid said kindly to Piper, she liked her, she was nice

message 50: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Um Orchid, you wanted to something."

« previous 1