The Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series discussion

Let's talk about the series > Who's your favorite Argeneau?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by valee (last edited Jan 31, 2010 01:10PM) (new)

valee I loved Etienne so much. But the others too, it is hard to decide.

message 2: by Chasidy (new)

Chasidy AH! I can't decide. Hmm, my favorite Argeneau is Lucian though.

message 3: by Lisa Hoang (new)

Lisa Hoang (theconsummatereader) my fav is Thomas!!! he's such a cheery person.

message 4: by valee (last edited Jan 31, 2010 01:09PM) (new)

valee Thomas is hot, I really wanted to read his book. I can't wait 'till the next book gets publish.

message 5: by Lisa Hoang (new)

Lisa Hoang (theconsummatereader) Vale wrote: "thomas is hot, i really wanted to read his book. i can't wait 'till the next book gets published."

ha ha me too

message 6: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Garrison I have to say Lucian..

message 7: by valee (last edited Jan 31, 2010 01:10PM) (new)

valee Lucian is smoking hot!

message 8: by Jessica `~Blahyze~` (last edited Aug 07, 2009 04:15PM) (new)

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` Garrett Mortimer and Victor are my favourites, it is hard to choose, though I think I like Garrett that little bit more.

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` I'd like to add Decker to my list.. lol

message 10: by Mtrevino1984 (new)

Mtrevino1984 | 1 comments ill have to say vampire interuppted im was glad to hear that maguerite has found her true life mate.

message 11: by ~Linda~ (new)

~Linda~ (theoptimisticpessimist) | 7 comments I love Lucern....... he had me at NO :p

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments I love Lucern. I can relate to him so much. I just love him and I love Thomas and Bastian. They are totally funny, but back to Lucern, when he got stuck to the table cloth, I laughed my head off. Also when he asked for the condoms....enough said about that.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments May I add Nicholas to my list? I am very interested in him and why he turned rouge.

message 14: by valee (new)

valee OMG, I loved that scene, seriously, I couldn't stop laughing. Lucern was one of my faves too..

message 15: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Ik. He is so funny. And I loved it when Thomas said "Well the choochoo went into the tunnel..." I just found that halarious and counln't stop laughing.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 12 comments Thomas, he is funny and hot! =o) love a man with a sense of humor

message 17: by valee (new)

valee Jennifer wrote: "Thomas, he is funny and hot! =o) love a man with a sense of humor"

He was one of the bests!

message 18: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments i must agree

message 19: by valee (new)

valee But I'll have to stay with Lucian.

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Yeah but my favorite is still Lucern

message 21: by valee (new)

valee I'm so torn between those two! I can't decide which one was better if Lucian or Lucern. Those 2 books were amazing!

message 22: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Yes they were, but humor wise i think that Lucern wins! im sorry but seriously I lovvve when the were at the party and he got stuck! and then with the condoms ahaha that was great

message 23: by valee (new)

valee So many funny parts, this series is awesome. Courtney, that scene when he got stuck was my fave too So good! I laugh out laud for hours. Even some of the members of my family came to see if I was well because I was laughing alone in my room, LOL.

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlopez1283) | 12 comments Vale wrote: "So many funny parts, this series is awesome. Courtney, that scene when he got stuck was my fave too So good! I laugh out laud for hours. Even some of the members of my family came to see if I was w..."

I did the same thing with that scene, I seriously got the giggles.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Thomas. But I can't wait for Christian to have his own story.

message 26: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 122 comments Mod
I love them all for different reasons, but Christian somehow wormed himself and now i can't wait for his book!

message 27: by valee (last edited Apr 20, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

valee Oh, sorry because I have the worst memory ever. But could you refresh me about Christian?

message 28: by Rossy (new)

He's Marguerite's first born with Julian(?)

message 29: by valee (new)

valee Wow, so he's a baby?

I swear I would love to have a better memory.

message 30: by Rossy (new)

No!LOL

Did you read book #9? That's really when his birth unfolds, though we met him when Jackie and Tiny first appear.

message 31: by valee (new)

valee Thanks for the info. I read this books so long ago and I have read so many in such a short time between that it isn't easy to remember names and dates,LOL.I think I remember now. Wasn't him the one who came when the twins did?

If not, I'm a lost case,LOL,so you can loose your hopes on me,haha.

Thanks anyway.

message 32: by Rossy (new)

I figure as much but just in case didn't want to spoil it for you.LOL
Yes, he is the one whose cousins are twins. From the moment he was described i was hooked! I'll have to see if i can find a picture of the guy i keep picturing when i think of him...^.^

message 33: by valee (new)

valee Thank you, I really do remember now. I wonder why instead of keep making new Argeneau appear from nowhere she just uses the characters that have already appeared in the series. The twins were amazing as was Christian... I would love to read about them some more.

message 34: by Rossy (new)

I think the twins are supposed to grow up a little more, but i agree with you on Christian we need his story. Then again you know how authors sometimes have a direction for their series and that's how they match whose story is going to be told first. Perhaps that is the case since if you remember, i don't think the Willan sisters have made the change yet.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 21, 2010 07:18AM) (new)

You guys should check our her website FAQ's page she answers a lot of questions for the Argeneau series.

message 36: by valee (new)

valee Thanks September. I will.

message 37: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (alannarey) | 69 comments Great!

message 38: by Jessy (new)

Jessy (jessy4269034) | 91 comments To answer Rossy's reply to Christian. She's right, Christian si Marguerite's first born but not her first born child.
Lucern- b. 1390
Bastien- b. 1591
Etienne- b. 1689
Lissianna- b. 1796
Christian is b. 1491. Marguertie commmens in VI that Basiten will look down his nose now that he's the third son.

message 39: by Rossy (new)

Hey Jessy, do you remember what his description was?

message 40: by Jessy (new)

Jessy (jessy4269034) | 91 comments Who Christian?
He has long auburn hair that he puts into a ponytail. Almond shaped eyes but has the Notte black eyes. I don't remember about his actually body build. His hair color and eye shape comes from Marguerite.

message 41: by Rossy (new)

Yes, for some reason i kept thinking of him as a dirty blond hair and very tall.

message 42: by Corazon (new)

Corazon (corazonsliterature) My fave? Definitley Lucian. ;-)
He is hot, sexy and a little bit evil (when's to come to protect his family).
From the women it's Marguerite.

message 43: by Kitten (last edited Oct 08, 2010 10:41AM) (new)

Kitten (rinata) | 6 comments My Fave?? It's hard to decide I like all!!
The first is Lucian,and the second is Nicholas Argeneau.They are the most delicious of all.
hot,hot...hot

message 44: by valee (new)

valee Loved them both, but I have soft spot for the original brothers as well,LOL.

message 45: by Kitten (new)

Kitten (rinata) | 6 comments Is difficult to decide

message 46: by Susan (new)

Susan | 1 comments Marguerite is my fav character, no real mum could get away with what she does lol. I liked Vincent too though i thought that his story with jackie was great.

message 47: by Jessy (new)

Jessy (jessy4269034) | 91 comments I think Armand is my favorite. I live in the south so I think it was the the country about him that I liked. Plus in my mind he looked like Christian Bale in levi's.

message 48: by Rossy (new)

Oh Armand did seem kind of yummy on his book.

message 49: by Candace (new)

Candace Walker | 1 comments Bastien is my favorite. I have read that book so many times. But all the guys are good looking. And I love the mom. She cracks me up

message 50: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 16 comments Courtney wrote: "May I add Nicholas to my list? I am very interested in him and why he turned rouge."

Nicholas is intriguing and does make you want to know more about him.

« previous 1