Twilight RP discussion

Roleplay! > Cullen Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,180 (2180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Here is where you roleplay the Cullens. Try not to bring too many new characters in their life.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella sat beside Edward.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Carlisle sat in his office.

((we're basically starting over, so they haven't met Mary or anyone yet. Just FYI, Carlisle and Esme are breaking up))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Just stuff from the hospital that I've neglected." Carlisle explained.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward was listening to Carlisles thoughts they're getting a divorce he thought

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Carlisle realized Edward would already know, and that Jasper would figure out soon enough.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bella saw the worried look in Edwards eyes and said,"What?"

"Esme and Carlile are getting a divorce" Edward said.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Edward... Carlisle thought and sighed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward looked down, "Why?" He said.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) We just don't love each other anymore.<\i> Carlisle said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward put his head down.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Carlisle had pictured a worse reaction.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((she's 12 in the other rp))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) ((when should i bring in the 'young' vampire?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward kissed Bella on the forehead.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Carlisle looked away.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward said, "Renesme."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((thats in the other rp))

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Renesmee," Carlisle started, and sighed. "Sometimes after a long time with a person, you realize you don't love them."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) ((actually, she's a part of the plot. she's one of the reasons carlisle and esme start fading, after meeting her they fade even more))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward whispered, "I still love you."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) ((mmk))

Carlisle heard someone in the forest nearby.

Mary wandered in unfamiliar woods, trying to figure out where she was.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward said,"I'm going to go hunting, take my mind off of things."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess hunting can wait." Edward said.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Carlisle looked away from Renesmee.

Mary could hear them, and pinpointed their location. She didn't move.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary turned rather quickly for a vampire, her long red hair slapping the tree. She met Bella's eyes.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary raised an eyebrow curiously. She breathed ever so slightly threw her nose, and knew it was a vampire to.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary looked at Renesmee. Interesting history... She thought. She tasted the air once more, and could tell she had blood in her veins.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought i was Jake))

Edward read Marys mind and said,"Shes just lost."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary heard him say that. She glanced at his history. Mind reader. Again. Joy. She thought sarcastically.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Slowly, Mary came forward. "I'm not going to hurt young Renesmee." She called out.

message 32: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Alice stood nervously next to Jasper

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary could tell in their eyes they were nervous.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "I'm not going to hurt any of you. Just ask the mighty mind reader." Mary sighed, and crossed her arms.

message 35: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "she's 12 years old I think you could ease up a bit." Alice said noticing Danella's fear

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward smiled a crooked smile at Mary, "I'm not that mighty. She won't hurt Renesme."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "Thank you." Mary sighed, not sure whether to believe him. He wasn't the first mind reader she had came across.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary could see why a mother would be.

message 39: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Alice muttered very quietly to Jasper "more like crazy overprotective"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know i would be too if i couldn't read her mind."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary had a sarcastic comment come to her mind, but quickly shoved it away. It was mean.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward smiled at Mary, "Good idea. Bella would be furious with you if you said that."

message 43: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "it's my opinion"

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) "I figured." Mary shrugged. She knew what it was like being a mother...loosing their child.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward looked down at Renesme.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary wanted to glare at Jasper, but couldn't. She'd get him later.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry hon. I was talking to Mary."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes Bella."

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Mary nodded. "That would be me."

message 50: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Alice sighed as Daniella cooed sleepily

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44