The Sherlock Holmes RP discussion

RP > 1893-1907

Comments Showing 1-50 of 697 (697 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by klutzygirl (new)

klutzygirl May watched a couple of drug-dealers get arrested because they where to sloppy and had left behind to much evidence. She took note of their appearances and walked up to the police.

message 2: by klutzygirl (new)

klutzygirl "How many men where reported to have been here officer?" she asked professionally. The officer looked at her and burst out laughing. "Now run along little Missy and let us handle this."
"My apologies sir but you have yet to answer my question. Is their someone else I can talk too? Someone capable of putting together a coherent sentence that answers by question?" she replied with a serious face. The police officer was stumped. "Never mind, I will most likely here it on the radio later." she said while walking away.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle was at his desk which was brimming over the sides with files and papers. he pushed his dark hair out of his hazel eyes as they scanned the papers. his phone suddenly rang and he jumped in surprise.
"Detective Jonson here." he answered. "Murder? where...? any details? Ok, I'll be right down."

message 4: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 26 comments Amber sat at the air port waiting impatiantly. "Where are they?" She had been waiting for her ride for an hour already and wasnt planning on waiting any longer.

message 5: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Sophia was at the murder scene, acting like a normal and nosy bystander. Dressed up as a Streetlight Lighter, no one took notice of her. "If only they knew." Sofie smiled to herself and watched for any suspicious people.

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle arrived quickly.
"Gee, thanks for the call detective." he growled unapreaciativly- she afterall had not been the one to call him.

message 7: by Araceli (last edited Jul 05, 2009 07:31PM) (new)

Araceli | 22 comments ((Oh, yeah! Sorry.))
Sophia shrugged. "Sorry. I kind of just got here. And pretend you don't me, remember?' she whispered as she grasped her streetlight lighter tighter. She gestured with her head to the scene. "It's over there. Careful now."

message 8: by Araceli (last edited Jul 05, 2009 07:31PM) (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Sophia sat near the hedges and cleaned her lighter from all the soot and ash.

message 9: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Sophia looked up as she heard steps and saw a lady coming to the scene. She sighed, thinking it was another nosy bystander.

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle rolled his eyes but obidiantly stepped away casually and used his perfect under cover tehnuqie. Then he pulled out a ciggarrett about one hundred yards or so away from Sophia and lit it quickly.

message 11: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments As she watched the people with quick eyes, Sophis noticed someone near the scene who looked very peculiar. He was in a full black coat with what drawn over his face. He stared at the scene and then looked over to Sophia. She drew her attention back to her lighter but then Sophis noticed that the man was getting closer to her. She cursed under her breath as she peered around for Kyle.

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle did a 360, looking around for suspiciuos characters. He raised an eye brow at sophia who was looking at him funny. Quikly he gazed around sophia and saw a tall man in a dark coat approuching sophia. Kyle jumped up and began to jog toward her. Glad he had his gun, he came catiously but speedily, hoping he would't mess up the operation.

message 13: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments As the man came to stand up in front of her, Sophia lookedup at him. His face was still hidden but she stared at him with her best imitation of innocent eyes. "A shame, iisn't it miss?" Sophia glanced at Kyle and then looked up at the man, nodding. "Aye, sir."

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle steadied his pace, still trying to read Sophia's expresssion.

message 15: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments "Oh miss, I didn't mean that poor dead man over there." said the cloaked figure. "I meant you." he said, as he reached into his coat and pulled out a pistol.

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle was by Sophias shoulder in a moment when he saw her look of pure surprise: never a good thing.

message 17: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments The man fired as Sophia pushed Kyle to the ground. The bullet grazed her shoulder. She winced but got up, dragging Kyle up with her. "Should we run?" she groaned.

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle cocked his gun.
"Why? I brought back up." and with out any hesitation he shot the man in the right knee. the man fell to the ground and Kyle aimed and fired the pistol away from his hand. "you ok Detective?" he asked sophia as he brought out a pair of hand cuffs.

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Thanks miss." Kyle said to the girl that had messed up the mans aim in the first place. he cuffed the moaning mans hands together.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in court- if you even get a chance at it you dog." he finished in a snarl.

message 20: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments "I think so." said Sophia. She touched her shoulder and her fingers came away, smeared with blood. She looked at Kyle. "I'll be fine for now. What I want to know is what this dope was up to."

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle brought the man up in one heave and the man howled in pain from the gun wound to his knee.
"Shut it. your lucky you didn't get some lead into that thick skull of yours." he growled. "I'd like to know that too, but we should take him down to the station for questioning, dontcha think?"

message 22: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments "Yes. It would be better there, without all these people." replied Sophia as she spotted some bystanders looking over, intrigued by the man's howl.

message 23: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I brought my car. Lets go." He said sinmply, Hauling the man in the direction of his car.

message 24: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Sophia held Kyle drag the man into the back and she slipped inside the passenger's seat.

message 25: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle got into the drivers seat and put on his seat belt before he started the car.
"You ok? It looks like he only clipped you, but holy hannah, thats gotta hurt." he said as he pulled it out of park and revved the engine and set off down the road at a high speed.

message 26: by Sunny (new)

Sunny D (partygirl123) | 4 comments Naya slammed down the phone and grabbed her jacket. There had been a robbery of one of the most priceless objects in the world, right here in Italy. She ran out the door and down the stairs. She jumped into her car and drove as fast as she could to her favorite museum, consenada.

message 27: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Iago *Erik* wrote: "((hi... i created the group, and left... but im back!!!))"

((peace, waz up? btw, why can't we use pictures for our charriacters?))

message 28: by Sunny (last edited Jul 14, 2009 08:44AM) (new)

Sunny D (partygirl123) | 4 comments ((maybe* its because some people have messed up internet because of the pictures.))

naya got out of her car and and ran up the stairs.
"excuse but what are you doing here?"the security gaurd asked when he blocked her way.
"Detective Olsen."she said as she held up her badge.
"now could you let me go by so i can investigate?"she asked.

message 29: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments call me crazy and be done with it. wrote: "Kyle got into the drivers seat and put on his seat belt before he started the car.
"You ok? It looks like he only clipped you, but holy hannah, thats gotta hurt." he said as he pulled it out of pa..."

"Yeah, but I'll live somehow." she sighed.

message 30: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle glanced over at his partener. "thanks. That would've been a head shot to me."

message 31: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments ((CRAZY! I HAPPY YOU HERE!))

"No problem. Better my shoulder than your head." replied Sophia, her eyes on the road.

message 32: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((sure ok))

Sam had arrived at the station.

((idk wat to write so . . ..))

message 33: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 26 comments Ember was unable to get at taxi from the airport and decided to walk and try to find a hotel nearby.

message 34: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Lindsey walked up from behind Sam. "Hey Sam. Has Sophia arrived back yet?" she asked.

message 35: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Sam shook her head, "Not yet, but they should be arriving soon."

message 36: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments "Oh, good." Lindsey sat on the nearby bench and twiddled her fingers nervously.

message 37: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Something wrong Lindsey?" Sam asked taking a seat next to her.

message 38: by Hawkheart (new)

Hawkheart | 26 comments Ember finally walked past a police station and decided to ask directions after wandering around lost for an hour.

message 39: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Lindsey sighed, and looked at Sam with worried blue eyes. "I'm just a bit worried for Sophia. Two days ago, she came home with a sprained ankle. Good thing it healed fast, but it seems she's getting hurt a loy more these days."

message 40: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Sam patted her back, "Dont worry, Sophia is strong, she'll be fine."

message 41: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments "I sure hope so." sighed Lindsey.

message 42: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Sam smiled, "You worry to much."

message 43: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Lindsey sighed but smiled at Sam. "Sophia thinks so too." she said.

message 44: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) "Who doesn't think that? Just try to think on the bright side," Sam patted her back, "dont worry."

message 45: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 22 comments Lindsey gave a small sigh, but nodded.

((G2G, later!!))

message 46: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ((kk bibi))

Sam looked at the road in front of her.

message 47: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Kyle nodded as he puled into the station.
"I'll get this," he said, pointing his thumb at the howling man in the back "into an interragation room. you get your shoulder cleaned up."

message 48: by Sunny (new)

Sunny D (partygirl123) | 4 comments Naya alked inside the museum and looked around.

message 49: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Emma walked out of her dad's office carrying files on a criminal she was researching

message 50: by Kota (last edited Aug 19, 2009 06:21PM) (new)

Kota Sefh crept out of the building, loot in hand. Her all black attire allowed her to mingle with the shadows and not be noticed. She raced through the night, away from the forbidding buildings of London to the small forest a mile outside. She had made her weekly run, and now the camp would have enough money for the week. Tommorrow I'll have to go back, though. she thought. Diana's sickness is worsening, and medicine costs a lot... She knocked once on a large tree, and whispered the secret code. Daemon, who had that night's shift, opened the door with a smile.
"Enter, M'lady Sly." he smiled. I hate it when he does that. she thought to herself, but only passed by the longing admirer with a sigh. She always prefered the children instead of the young men.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14