A New Earth discussion

Chapter Seven: Share Your "Aha" Moments

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (last edited Feb 11, 2008 08:35PM) (new)

Karey (kareyshane) To get us started on the Chapter Seven discussion, here are the chapter headings in case you need a reminder (*:*).

Who You Think You Are, Abundance, Knowing Yourself and Knowing About Yourself, Chaos and Higher Order, Good and Bad, Not Minding What Happens, Is That So?, The Ego and the Present Moment, The Paradox of Time, Eliminating Time, The Dreamer and the Dream, Going Beyond Limitation, The Joy of Being, Allowing the Diminshment of the Ego, As Without, So Within.

message 2: by Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (last edited Mar 27, 2008 01:42PM) (new)

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (hugbandit7) I'm still making my comments the original way by chapter! I finished Chapter 7 today after setting the book aside and then picking it back up.

I didn't feel like I got too much out of this chapter. I did agree 100% with the section called The Joy of Being that started on page 213. The first sentence struck me right off the bat: Unhappiness or negativity is a disease on our planet.

This is soooo true and I constant have to weed this type of person out of my life. some I cannot weed out (like my MIL) but I do what I can to try and change her focus or outlook on life. I know that it is a losing battle but maybe if I keep trying she will come around. She would benefit from this book but I would be afraid that it would be short lived