All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaliyah cried as her mother struck her face; "Witch!" "No Mom, don't say that, no!" She cried, but Mabel would not hear it. "You're a witch aren't you?!! What do you do in here? Your little spells, chants, worship your master the DEVIL?!!" Aaliyah shook her head, sobbing, "No, stop!"

message 3: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Lillia ran down the almost empty street. She had to get back to her sister.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaliyah screamed when the town leaders dragged her out of the house. "No! I'm not a witch! No!" She was dragged by the arms by two men, a priest behind them.

message 5: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Lillia started as a young girl was dragged down the street in front of her. She was screaming. Lillia couldn't help her yet she knew but she would if she could.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna cornered Mariah. "Remeber how I said I was going to get revenge for that little prank you pulled? Well, oppurtunity is knocking. And nobody will believe you when you tell the truth." she said, an evil glint in her eye. "No, Anna! I will do anything for you, just, please don't accuse me!" Mariah laughed and ran down the street towards the mayors house.

message 7: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Lillia made it back to her little cottage.

message 8: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments "Kristen!" She called,looking for her sister.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaliyah was locked in the ((whatever it's called that has the neck and hand holes)) for display. She shut her eyes, and tried to ignore the stares. Someone spit on her, then ran away quickly.

message 10: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments ((the stocks! I <3 history!))

message 11: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Kristen walked into the room. "Yes?" She asked.
Lillia sighed. " I heard rumors that you had been accused."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, sorry))

message 13: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments ((LOL))

message 14: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments Claire hurried through town square. "Oh dear!" she exclaimed as she saw a girl being put to the stocks.

message 15: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Kristen was in the market place when she heard a group of kids laughing at a girl in the stocks. What had this town come to? She couldn't help but see that the people were not witches.

message 16: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments Claire sighed. How could anyone sink to this level. Putting girls who were barely in their teens in the stocks. Waht an outrage! Claire appraoched the humiliated girl. "Pardon me, what did you do to have them throw you into the stocks. Whatever you did, you do not deserve to be treated with such cruelty!" Claire said softly

message 17: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments Kristen heard the girl speak. "I agree but I would not suggest saying that here. There are too many guards." She said quietly to the two girls.

message 18: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments Claire nodded. "Thank you for the reminder."

message 19: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments "I'm Kristen, by the way."

message 20: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments "Hello, Kristen. I'm Claire."

message 21: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments "Nice to meet you" kristen said looking around.

message 22: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 129 comments She turned to the girl in the stocks. "What is your name?"