All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

Titanic RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 449 comments Mod
Ella got out of her carriage and looked at the boat.

message 3: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Ember wasn't pay much attention to her parent's constant talk about how the titanic was this amazing boat she just looked out the window then we she reached the boat she saw this amazing creation and couldn't stop starting she got out of the carriage and followed her parent's she didn't notice where she was going and knocked into Ella "Oh i'm so terribly sorry i got distracted by the boat i'm sorry" Ember said helping the girl up ((its you Ella))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria walked down the street, her sack slung over her shoulder. As she saw the Titanic, her mouth dropped open and she stopped in her tracks.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 449 comments Mod
Ella smiled. "Don't worry about it." Her mother dusted off her dress. "Be more careful next time, Estella." She chided.

message 6: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 10 comments Alice held Anna's hand as they walked on the dock. Each had a little bag to hold their few belongings in. Anna gripped Alice's hand tighter when she saw the Titanic. "Look, Alice! There it is! It's so big! Are we really going on that? Oh, I can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside!" Alice hushed Anna quietly. "Don't shout Anna! People are looking!" Alice looked around her paranoidly. Anna sighed and followed her sister towards the hulking ship.