GOD blest me discussion

what is the origin of God?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiarash (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:36AM) (new)

Kiarash arangdad | 1 comments Mod
i ve searched about the answer since i was in high school, now a day i think i can talk about it for a long long time...the point is that i want you to send your idea about it..it would be really appreciated if u could tell me about your belief....

message 2: by S.Parisan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments People see God every day; they just don't recognize Him.

message 3: by S.Parisan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments Every night I turn my worries over to God.
He's going to be up all night anyway.

message 4: by Farnaz (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

Farnaz | 1 comments People are often unreasonable,
irrational, and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse
you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some
unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere
people may deceive you;
Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating
others could destroy overnight;
Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness,
some may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
will often be forgotten.
Do good anyway.

Give the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

--Mother Teresa

message 5: by S.Parisan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:50AM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments God has given us two hands-one to receive with and the other to give with.
We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.

message 6: by S.Parisan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:01PM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments God gives the nuts but he does not crack them.

message 7: by S.Parisan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:08PM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments when you think that no one can heal you,
Remember, Friend,
God Can.
When you think that you are unforgivable
for your guilt and your shame
Remember, Friend,
God Can.
When you think that all is hidden
and no one can see within
Remember, Friend,
God Can.

message 8: by Zahra (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Zahra if you have a problem;dont say to god:i have a big problem.say to your problem:i have a big god

message 9: by mona (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

mona  | 14 comments We hear all the time that nothing is too big for God. But have you ever thought that a problem was too small for God? Are there things in your life that you haven’t prayed about simply because you thought it didn’t matter to God? Every detail of your life is important to God. He knows the very number of hairs you have on your head! That’s pretty amazing to think about. If He keeps track of every hair that falls from your head, surely He cares about the things that you care about in your life. God wants to be involved in every area of your life—not just the big things, but the small things too. Don’t wait to pray until you have a major crisis. Talk to Him every day about everything. God wants to be involved in your mornings. He wants to be involved throughout your workday. He wants to be in every situation of your life

message 10: by mona (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

mona  | 14 comments Do you ever feel tossed around by the storms of life? Have you ever seen a tree in a hurricane? The winds and the rain blow the leaves from the branches, and sometimes the branches are torn off, or the tree is blown over. But the tree's roots are protected from the weather by being firmly established in the ground. The same is true in our lives. If our thinking is not in line with the Word of God, we become vulnerable during the difficult times. But when our thoughts are in line with God's thoughts, He plants a righteous root within us. We become firmly established. Our thinking becomes clear so we can be strong and overcome the storms of life. God wants you to be solid. He wants you to be steady. He wants you to have an established life and character. He wants your roots to grow deep in His Word. He wants you to be righteous in Him. Ask the Lord today to show any areas of your thought life that might need to be firmly planted in God's Word. As you develop your relationship with the Lord you will grow deep spiritual roots and stand victoriously against the storms of life

message 11: by mona (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

mona  | 14 comments God has ordained seasons in your life. It’s easy to get frustrated when our dreams aren’t coming to pass on our timetable. When that happens, we have to submit our plans to Him and trust that He has a better plan. Understand that in God’s Kingdom, every season is not harvest. There are plowing seasons. There are planting seasons. There are watering seasons. And sure, we would love for every season to be a time of increase, but without the other seasons, we wouldn’t be prepared. It’s during the plowing seasons when God’s bringing issues to light that we need to deal with. He’s getting us prepared for promotion. If you’re not making as much progress as you would like, the key is to not lose any ground. Don’t go backwards. Hold your position by keeping an attitude of faith and expectancy,even when it’s hard. Keep plowing by speaking the Word daily. As you do, you’ll pass the test, and God promises your due season is coming!(by joel osteen
)

message 12: by S.Parisan (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments
Sleep in peace, God is awake

message 13: by S.Parisan (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments
Every happening, great and small

is a parable whereby God speaks to us,

and the art of life is to get the message.

message 14: by S.Parisan (last edited Mar 14, 2008 04:07PM) (new)

S.Parisan | 10 comments
Im an offspring 0f the clouds.....
Always rainy,
the secrets 0f my heart 0nly you savvy.

message 15: by masoud (new)

masoud pearl (luckypearl75yahoocom) | 2 comments god is love ,so touchable,close ,beautiful,charming.is flower,trrees,mountain,sky ,rough sea,bees searching for nectar,ants carrying supplies,feeding birds to chickens,and honestly smile of people to...

message 16: by Raynisha (new)

Raynisha reason (goodreadscomraynisha) | 5 comments THATS SO TRUE YOU SEEM VERY STRONG

message 17: by Raynisha (new)

Raynisha reason (goodreadscomraynisha) | 5 comments THATS RIGHT

message 18: by Raynisha (new)

Raynisha reason (goodreadscomraynisha) | 5 comments THATS RIGHT