Jon and Kate Plus 8 discussion

Divorce > divorce

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by kylie (new)

kylie someonde said that they might get a devorce

message 2: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I don't think so. They know it would be such a terrible thing for the kids and they love each other allot. You can definitely see that.

message 3: by kylie (new)

kylie did you watch the season permier it was really good

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't watch the season premire!!! Was it good? I wish I could of....

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had cable!!!!!!!!!! :( *sniff*

message 6: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments It was so sad! I do think divorce is on the way though...

message 7: by Meredith (new)

Meredith NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It would be HEARTBREAKING for those beautiful, innocent little kids. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Kate apparently said that she would continue with the show even if it's "Kate plus 8"

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabby wrote: "It was so sad! I do think divorce is on the way though..."

That would be so bad for the children....nooooo

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It would. Did you see the magazines saying that Jon had an affair with a teacher?

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Arrrggg..yes, i hate that!

message 13: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yes, I don't think it is true. Poor Jon and Kate GOSSLIN!!

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) I know, it's tearing them apart!

And today I watched the VERY first episode and they were saying how much they LOVE each other! It made me so sad..

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.

message 16: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I just think it's not even making the fans happy, so why in the world did they do it? Can they stop? Or did they sign something saying they would do the fifth season?

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) They said they would do a fifth season. But I have a bad feeling it's gonna be the last one too..

message 18: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments They are already paid for the fifth season

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Oh okay.

Who else thinks this is going to be the last season though?

I hope Jon and Kate make up, they've gone through too much together to break it up now!

message 20: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments I think the next season will just be Kate. But I'm hoping it doesn't happen at all.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah

I think the thing that should stick with Jon the most is when Alexis came up to him at their birthday party after Jon spent some time away for alone time Alexis came up to him and said: "Daddy I don't like it when you're away." and the only thing that JON could come up with after a long pause was: "Well honey, sometimes Daddy needs to be alone."

I was like "Oh Jon! You're daughter just technically said "I love you, please don't leave!" and THATS the best you could come up with!!

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Another thing about the first episode of the new season that has really stuck in my mind, was when Kate was in the interview chair and was talking the family picture they did she said:
"And I remember I was thinking, this could our last family picture."
And I sat there in awe thinking, "Kate you're probably right. I just hope you aren't."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Divorce was never a good thing for anything.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I remember the first episode and Jon and Kate were talking about how much they love eachother and their kids......*sniffle* *sigh*

message 26: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments I watched the new one last night and now Jon is saying how they alternate being home with the kids. I hope they at least keep that arrangement if they can't stand each other.

message 27: by Mem (new)

Mem (littlemisssunshine147) | 3 comments i watched it to i really hope they keep doing that.

p.s. please join my groups:
doggies rule
eco peeps

message 28: by Emma (last edited Jun 02, 2009 12:04PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) Gabby wrote: "I watched the new one last night and now Jon is saying how they alternate being home with the kids. I hope they at least keep that arrangement if they can't stand each other."

But my friend saw a preview for next weeks and they were sitting like they used to sit. You know-Jon's arm around Kate, Kate suggled in between.

I hope they are trying to make up.

message 29: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments Next week looks back to normal. There will always be that tension.

message 30: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I REALLY hope that Kate does not do a next season. I don't care a whit if she is the only parent that rimes, Jon needs to be there! God ment human children to have a father AND a mother for at least there childhood. You can obviously see that!

message 31: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Seeing as my life is resolved around what is right in the eyes of God, I think it is very necessary. If you wish me to not put religion into my comments because it offends you, I will try to stop.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Miranda wrote: "I think I'm the only person who has thought for a long time that Jon and Kate NEED a divorce. To put it bluntly, she is just a bitch and you can tell that Jon has been getting sick of her/it for qu..."

Two things, please, please do not swear.
And if you are atheist(spelling) then that's your choice. We will try to stop, but all we are doing is respecting out reiligions.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they should probably get a divorce, but Kate shouldn't do the show by herself. That would be like trying to get back at Jon.

message 34: by Josie (new)

Josie | 4 comments Jon and kate need to take a break from the show. They really need help and the kids needs their folks again. What's happening to family values those days. Jon and kate have lost their way and the kids look like they are ready for the show to end!!!!

message 35: by Emma (last edited Jun 04, 2009 12:17PM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) I agree with Both Josie and DBF.

Somewhat..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It would be good for them to have marriage counseling. That would help a lot.

message 37: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Sometimes marriage counseling helps, sometimes it doesn't.

message 38: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments I don't think it would be good for them. Anything they do ends up on the show or wherever paparazzi people post it, so the counselor would just be trying to look good. You don't want your counselor to be floating and excited because they are dealing with celebrities.

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie i think if this is causing them problems, and muc hcontroveries, they should jst quit the show. will we miss it yeah, but whatever is best 4 them.

message 40: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments Right now their life is one giant problem. There's no going back or avoiding it. That's the worst part. I wouldn't miss the show because I know they are real people and it would be sort of selfish to wish something bad upon them, such as putting more of their life out in public.

message 41: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 36 comments 50% OF MARiges end in divorce...

message 42: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I know. It's terrible.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Completely terrible.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Gabby wrote: "Right now their life is one giant problem. There's no going back or avoiding it. That's the worst part. I wouldn't miss the show because I know they are real people and it would be sort of selfish ..."

iluvcatz wrote: "i think if this is causing them problems, and muc hcontroveries, they should jst quit the show. will we miss it yeah, but whatever is best 4 them."

I agree with both of you 100%!!

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie yes!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

They are officialy getting a divorce. I heard on the radio that they have the papers.

message 47: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments I don't even know how to respond to that...

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, to deliver the bad news, but we have to face the truth.

message 49: by Josee (new)

Josee I heard that it's so sad and they are cancelling the show I heard! Why did Jon cheat on Kate.

message 50: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 82 comments I knew it was happening. And I'm glad they're cancelling the show.

« previous 1