twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > First pics from the movie...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited May 23, 2009 10:59PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
These are from Entertainment Weekly...

Photobucket

Birthday Party!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

message 2: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments oookkkkaaaaaayyyyyy........now im so excited, i might blast through the roof!!!!! How many hours is it until Nov 20th???????I might not make it.... ;)

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) 4236 more hours...

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie cool pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the 2nd pic!

message 6: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments First pic's my fav so far...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm glad they didnt make up Kristen's skin to be so pale this time. I know Bella is supposed to have pale skin but that was a little too pale, maybe if it wasnt made pale by make up? Check out the before and after!

[image error] Before

After

message 9: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments Yeah, but i dont think she should look that much 'rosier' when she's supposed to be a living zombie. if anything. she should be paler than before...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

much better

message 11: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments you REALLY think so?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe she should be made more pocelain pale with CGI? Because the make up was a little powdery. I wanted wipe it off, and re do it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

nice,

message 14: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments Melzz wrote: "Maybe she should be made more pocelain pale with CGI? Because the make up was a little powdery. I wanted wipe it off, and re do it."

i agree, porcelain, not powdery, is the look we're going for...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, if they could add more gold to Rob's eyes using CGI maybe they can change the rosiness to porcelain in post-production? *Shrugs*

message 16: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments u never know.CGI could work wonders sometimes...

message 17: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Ok heres some new ones...these are from the scene in the alley when Edward and Bella first see each other in Voltera...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

All those little black dots are for the CGI sparkle effect!!!

message 19: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) AWESOME!!!

message 21: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 130 comments Stephanie wrote: "These are from Entertainment Weekly...

Birthday Party!!!

"

who the guy next to bella in the birthday party one?

message 22: by Moor1059 (new)

Moor1059 | 14 comments OMG! I can not wait for the movie, but I am also freaking out that it isn't goin to match up to the book.... so far it looks...okay

message 23: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) Rob looks SOOOOOOOO sexy!!!

message 24: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) Here is another link with a bunch of photos. It is pics of the same scene being shot several times. http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb...
BTW my fav is #11....brace for it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the pic link Yvonne! Wow that kiss is really steamy. I'm suprised Stephenie didnt think about having them kiss when he saw her, and YAY! Rob finally got the 6 pack he needed, no need to wear all those clothes...

message 26: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments -breathe in, breathe out- oh, who the hell am i kidding? -faints-.Those r sizzlin' hotttttttt! I'm gonna pass out in the cinema...

message 27: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade EEP! I'm so excited for the movie!! :D

message 28: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments ok, now that i've gotten over the initial hyperventilation problem, the chest hair's bugging the hell outta me!!!!!! :( But damn, he's still hott!

message 29: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I know... so....... hhhhhooooooooooooootttttt!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, the sparkles apparently take away his chest hair.

message 31: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (ninneschong) I happen to like chest hair... but anyways... I am so stoked, the little bit I've seen of the courtyard scene is so how I pictured while I was reading.... I can't wait ANY LONGER!!! but I have to.

message 32: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments i think he's a bit too much out in the open from what i've seen.And thank goodness the chest hair is not gonna be there...but i really dont give a s**t about what they do to the scene.A half-naked Rob's good enough for me ;)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

♪♫I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
so sexy it hurts♪♫

Rob's song, Sharda?

message 34: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

That's funny!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

*bows*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

\
Birthday Party!!!

"

who the guy next to bella in the birthday party one?"

message 37: by Charlotte (Buried in Books) (last edited May 29, 2009 10:59AM) (new)

Charlotte (Buried in Books) Taylor ~loves chocolate. wrote: "\
Birthday Party!!!

"

who the guy next to bella in the birthday party one?"

"

I think its the director, he's in some of the photos in Italy as well.

message 38: by Sharda (last edited May 29, 2009 12:46PM) (new)

Sharda | 558 comments Melzz wrote: "♪♫I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt
so sexy it hurts♪♫

Rob's song, Sharda?"

OME!!!! I've already pictured a strip-tease with that exact song, actually.I called it my stripper song after reading some fanfic with Em stripping half way and dancing to it......but now every time i hear it i turn red cuz my imagination turns wild with Edward in Em's place.What's a girl to do?It's not my fault they decided to grace us with the presence of sexy half-naked vampires.....(or men-playing-vampires in this case) ;)

p.s. There's a cute chipmunks version to that song online somewhere.U should check it out!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I saw the chip n dale version. Really funny. So you agree? It's Rob's song? For now...

message 40: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY ROB'S SONG ;)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNNNNN!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN DOES ROB GET SHIRTLESS!!!!!

message 42: by Sharda (new)

Sharda | 558 comments Since he's the hottest vampire around....who just happens to be suicidal and plans to sparkle like a disco ball....DAMN,but isn't he smokin freakin hott???
Maybe he should do the entire movie shirtless ;)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually I think all of the hot twilight guys should be shirtless, maybe throughout the entire thing? ;)

message 44: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) You're onto something there Melzz.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes we should present this magnificent idea. :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

oh Melzz that is an EXCELLENT idea....
we should write a letter to the movie director:]]

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cant...stop...picturing...it! :P

message 48: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Photobucket

message 49: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (mommairish) Isn't that just freakin' awesome

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Now Taylor's hotness is just getting ridiculous! How can anyone not be team Taycob after that?

« previous 1 3