Movies We've Just Watched discussion

4 luni, 3 saptamani si 2 zile AKA 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 42 comments Saw this Romanian subtitled movie last night. Even though I sat 2nd row from the front and had 6 Romanians behind me talking through the whole dang movie (and one of them kicking the back of my seat) I still enjoyed the movie and found it to be very moving. I cited this mvoie and the opinions of the director in my thesis so of course I had to see it for myself. I'm glad I did. It deserves all the awards and nominations it has thus received. Not going to post a review or much opinion. Please go see it for yourself!
P.S. The Romanian language is beautiful.

message 2: by Arc (new)

Arc flow (arc_flow) | 2 comments i wact this with english subtitle, cause it the only international language i understand. i appriciate what that the friend do to her pregnan friend, but it's abortion. illegal.

message 3: by Carmen Luiza (new)

Carmen Luiza | 1 comments I personally enjoyed it very much and I would recommend it to anyone who prefers a thought-provoking and moving film instead of a cheesy comedy. The Palme d'Or award and the Golden Globe nommination stand as a proof of its great value.
As for the language... it is indeed! ;))