Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone discussion

What did you think about this book?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ladynight Honestly, I loved it!!!! I think it is original, well written & Awesome!!! :)

La Coccinelle I really enjoyed it, too. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I kept seeing people rave about it... so I thought I'd check it out.

Now I want to read the sequel!

message 3: by Mya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mya Sooooooo different from anything I've ever read; which was awesome! Once i started it, I just couldn't put it down! I'm so in love with every single character, a great read!

Becca Rose I agree. It was amazing! and so original. The second book in the series was just as good. I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out. (next year i think)

kirstin ✿ This book is superb! The writing is very imaginative and magnificent ^o^

Ladynight La Coccinelle wrote: "I really enjoyed it, too. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I kept seeing people rave about it... so I thought I'd check it out.

Now I want to read the sequel!"

I have the sequel and it is great!!! I highly recommend it. :)

Ladynight Becca wrote: "I agree. It was amazing! and so original. The second book in the series was just as good. I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out. (next year i think)"

I don't think I can wait that long for the third book!!! A year, that's so long!!! :(

message 8: by Ayesha (last edited Sep 04, 2013 07:31AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ayesha I have mixed feelings about it. It was worth reading though.

Lilly i love it soooooo much cant what to read the 2nd one

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erin Oneilbaker I loved this book. The images from the book pop into my head and I will be reading the other books. What a great creation.

Kdbrand I have a hardback version and audio version of this book. The audio version is incredible!

Maria I loved it until the end
*SPOILERS*
when Akiva had killed the Chimaera I was sooooo PISSED I literrally turned red!!!!!!!

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I absolutely LOVED this book. And the sequel was even better. I can't wait for the third book. This series is now one of my top favourite series.

message 14: by kirstin ✿ (last edited Sep 16, 2013 09:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

kirstin ✿ THE COVER OF THE 3rd BOOK IS GORGEOUS! I really love the covers of the series ^^

Ladynight ◄KɪʀsᴛɪN► wrote: "THE COVER OF THE 3rd BOOK IS GORGEOUS! I really love the covers of the series ^^"

Where can I see the cover for the third book?