Anything Goes RP discussion

*Le Dead RP > Lacey and rainpelt

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:D Yup,Yup! So what do you want to RP about?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do highschoolers in a zombie apocalypse?
Or supernatural highschooler?
:D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope i don't mind:D
Could you create your charater first?
Oh and do you want them to be like super detailed?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I just know people who are and I just had to ask:D I'm kinda detailed but not all like the super dupper detailed:D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It's good:D Kay I'm going to create mine now:)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jeb Black
Age; 17
Species: Human/vampire
Appearance:cuteboyseverywhere.tumblr.com

Personality: He's one of the popular kids. But he doesn't like how they treat everyone else. He goes and apologizes to those his group picks on. He doesn't even now why he sticks around with them.

Family: His family is never there. Always gone on business trips. He is the one who has to stay because he's the youngest.

running
cheering people up

Dislikes:
His group
School
most supernatural. Not all though.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Single/open

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate doing pics...They seem to hate me!
Okay he has black hair that covers his eyes. He has blue eyes, his 5' 11" and has medium skin tone.
And can you post first:D?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb walked into the hall way with his group. He was looking arouund when he saw a girl pressed against a locker by two bigger dudes. Like way bigger then her. He looked at his group and shrugged saying sorry as he walked over to the Bigger guys. He tapped one on the shoulder. "Really guys? Pick on someone your own size!" He glared.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb just laughed. He stuck out his hand and grabbed the guys fist and twisted it at odd angles. "Well it's my business now! You officially attacked me" He pushed the guy away making him slam into the lockers across from him. He turned and grabbed the bigger guy by the shoulder. "I suggest you put her down. Or the next time you slam her into that locker I'm going to be slamming something into your face" He glared.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb's face grew red from anger. He clentched his fists and stepped towards him. He punched him in the face sending him into an open locker. 'You little Shit"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb laughed and pulled the guy up by his boxers. He looked him in the face. "Your friend or brother was smart to run away. I would to if I were you" He threw him back where he was. Jeb turned to the girl and held out his hand. "You okay?" He asked

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb shrugged. "Looked like you needed help" He smiled.
From behind him one of his friends called out "Come on Jeb! We have practice! Any day now!" Jeb sighed and took a step back but not turning. "If you need anything I'm...in most of the classes and...football but still you can come..like watch or something sometime" He smiled and gave a little wave and turned and ran to his friends.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb ran into the mens locker room and changed into his football uniform while the guys slapped eachothers butts. He was the first one out on the field. He smiled when he saw her too, run out on the field. He ran over. "hey" He whispered in her ear smiling

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb's head swung to the left. He looked back at her. He smileed "It was my fault...Probably thought it was those jerks huh?" On his right cheek was a perfect little red mark the was formed into a hand print.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no it doesn't I'm fine" He smiled then looked back up at her. "You know I don't thinl you should where that hood all the time. Your quite pretty without it" Jebs coach turned to him.
"Come on Jeb Practice!"
Jeb sighed. "I gotta go! See you around" He waved and ran off

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb watched her and smiled at her. But soon the wistle was blown and Jeb bent down. He called out plays and he caught the ball. He looked between players and threw it. Right after he threw it he was plowed to the ground

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG continue later?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow already goodnight for you O.O It's like 4 pm here now))

The bell rang which meant He glanced over looking for the girl he saw ealier. He scanned the crowd of people. He saw her and waved

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran into the locker room and starteed to change while all the guys...once again..slapped eachothers butts

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb went to go say hi when he heard the girl he met earlier start to sing. He smiled and sat down in the grass and listened to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..Yeah but look at the time..I'm late" He checked his watch and ran off looking for the girl once again. He sighed and leaned against his locker after looking for her

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb ran towards her "Hey wait!' He called. He walked faster and was by her side. "You have history next too?" He asked

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled "Me too. Maybe I could sit by you" He smiled and glanced at him. He cleared his throat. "You have a good voice too bby the way...YOu should enter the Talent show..I bet you'll win" He smiled and blushed

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb blushed. "Actually no...But if you don't want me to sit by you then..."He trailed off. "And you should think about it. I like your voice" He smiled

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled "Well it's nice to meet you Caroline" He smiled. 'I like your name. Um.... I'll tell you my name if You'll let me sit by you" He smiled

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"One: I think your pretty cool and Two: Can't really call them friends" He mutters

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled. "Sweet" He opened the door for her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat beside her and smiled. He brought out his history book.

((brb))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ill be on at 3 or so I have volleyball practice but talk to you then))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb blushed. "Oh it's nothing" He shook his head

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Jeb. Jeb Black." He nodded. He smiled with his teeth a glimpse of his fang came out and he quickly covered his mouth

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I had a storm and our internet went BYE BYE D:))

He nodded being careful not to smile with his teeth. "Nice to meet you...CJ" He smiled

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you drawing" Jeb asked leaning over

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I must go:( For I need sleep for my game tomorrow...Sorry))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah I won and I'm so sorry I feel really bad))

Jeb looked at her and watched her go. He broke and ran after her. What did he do?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He had almost ran out of breath when he caught up. "CJ?" He asked panting

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong? Did I saw spmething?" He asked taking a few steps closer to her

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb looked at her. "C...CJ?" He asked. Oh gosh was she? Kinda like him?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb step back and tripped falling to the ground still looking at her

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb stood up and turned. He knew he couldn't out run her but he ran anyway

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeb was knocked to the ground. He lay there looking up into her wolf eyes. He smiled

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So your a wolf. That's cool no wonder I liked you" He smiled showing his fangs,

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. He stood up holding her in his arms

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down at her. "No" he whispered and told her to close her eyes as he walked through the woods

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked out and then decided to ditch school. He looked at her and walked over to his house

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course" He smiled

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled again and chuckled. "My place...Parents aren't around neither are my siblings so...yeah"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"You need rest"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need to brush it off miss CJ"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really" He answered arriving at his door

« previous 1