52 weeks, 52 books discussion

My review of The Husband's Secret

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
http://huff.to/1agLvQf - I liked it - you?

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth | 145 comments Good review!

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
Beth wrote: "Good review!"

thank you.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 10 comments I liked this book. Not my favorite book of the year but it was a quick and interesting read. I liked how she wrote the characters as seeming to have perfect lives on the outside but really being so tragically flawed, desperate and unhappy. You really never know what is happening inside someone's head/life. Thanks for picking this one Catherine.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 86 comments I liked this book. It was interesting to see how the characters reacted to the situations they found themselves in. I would have read that letter the minute I found it! I must say that the "secret" was not at all what I was expecting!

message 6: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 19 comments Really liked this one. The secret was surprising, the author provided me with twists I didn't see coming. A nice, quick read.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (rickie1974) | 45 comments i also would have read the letter immediately and i also didnt see what was coming...it was a very fast read the one thing i didnt like was the characters werent introduced properly...and no i dont read the entire synopsis for fear of any spoilers...