City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones question

Who do you want Clary to be with Jace or Simon?

Jace. I Love both of them, jace and Simon. But i think clary should be with jace and Simon with izzy. That totally fits

Clary and Simon are not supposed to be together. Clary and Jace fit. Simon and Clary are like brother and sister, they are cute as friends but that's it.

Jace!

Sebastian...

Clary can be with whoever she wants AS LONG AS ITS NOT SIMON BECAUSE SIMON BELONGS WITH ISABELLE

I love Simon so much, he's so funny and awkward and cute - definitely not my type in real life, but really really works in book form (and robert sheehan in the movie is just fabulous)

jace

EXCUSE ME! Are we supposed to take this question seriously?? There is only one answer and i guess that it is quite obvious. JACE. Jace loves Clary and Clary loves Jace.While Simon loves her and she sees him as a brother. So you say that you don't want an epic love but a boy who has a crush on his best friend for almost 10 years?! Oh, come on that is............unbelievable. I don't say that Simon wont end up with Maia or Izzy or another girl but he shouldn't get his hopes up when it comes to him and Clary.

I know Simon liked Clary but I think he should be with someone else. So Jace! They are like my otp

deleted member Oct 24, 2013 10:08AM   0 votes
Okay, I'm total nerd like Simon but I have to go with Jace! Xx

Sarcastic Bad boy with an attitude problem all the way!

jace definitely. simon has isabelle

Jace of course

Neither

Ellie (last edited Oct 20, 2013 03:36AM ) Oct 20, 2013 03:36AM   0 votes
Simon. I don't think it will happen but I love Simon.

JACCCE!

Jace!!! He is soo hot! *faints* But I hope Simon finds true love. He's fitter now hes a vamppire ;) Him and Isabelle make a cute couple

Jace, so Simon can be mine!

deleted member Sep 05, 2013 05:13PM   0 votes
Jace. Simeon's great, but them being best friends works. Jace and Clary as a couple is just perfect. Jace is awesome.

Jace. He is a total bad ass that has been through so much and deserves his happy ending with Clary. He is also very hot, and he knows it. Simon is just a nerd.

Vanessa I'm not bashing nerds. Yes, I agree Simon is awesome. Apparently people say that I'm a nerd, but Simon is a awesome weird nerd, so no I wouldn't take ...more
Oct 20, 2013 09:59AM · flag

Jace.

Jace!!!!!!

Jace!

Jace Definitely

jace

I think Clary is meant to totally be with Jace. Simon is just her BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jace all the way. Who would seriously pick Simon?

Zara Aww, Simons cute too! and even though I think Clary should be with Jace, I still think Simon and Clary wouldn't be all that bad. ...more
Oct 31, 2013 02:00PM · flag