More Than This (More Than, #1) More Than This discussion

Who's your favorite character???

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤️Melanie G.📖💛 This book was amazing!! My favorite character is Lucy, "I will cut a bitch for you". She is awesome.

Reanell Tisdale Loved Lucy too!! But I loved Jake's character :) he's my favorite!

message 3: by Jay (new) - added it

Jay McLean Personally, I loved them all. But Logan was one of my faves. I like him so much, I might even write a book about him. <3

Reanell Tisdale Logan is my 2nd fave so it's great that you may just write a book about him ;)

message 5: by Jacqueline's Reads (last edited Sep 06, 2013 05:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jacqueline's Reads Uh ... Lucy! Anyone who is an aggressive drunk bitch is A ok with me.

Elena Jake and Dylan and Logan... I think I love them all, that simple.

Jasmine Reynolds I can't choose. Don't make me! Please write a book about Luke ;) and of course have all the same characters.. or a second book for Jake and Kayla, or Jakes POV from More Than This. Just give me anything.. I'm desperate :)

Tasha My favorite isn't just a character but a couple.. Cam and Lucy were my absolute favorite things in the book! Even my Bf said "That shit is hilarious," when he was secretly reading it over my shoulder! -_- But he is my real life Cam n calls me out about my novels in front of ppl too so I related to them (too an extent) n enjoyed every scene with those 2.

message 9: by Jay (new) - added it

Jay McLean Tosha wrote: "My favorite isn't just a character but a couple.. Cam and Lucy were my absolute favorite things in the book! Even my Bf said "That shit is hilarious," when he was secretly reading it over my should..."

I love Cam and Lucy too. So much. I might even write a book about them. <3

❤️Melanie G.&#x1f4d6;&#x1f49b; Tisha, that us awesome you have a Cam, I'm jealous. Everyone needs a Cam.

Jay, please write about Lucy & Cam. I would be first to purchase it.

❤️Melanie G.&#x1f4d6;&#x1f49b; Sorry Tosha, spell correct sucks sometimes :)

Jacqueline's Reads Lucy and Cam book?!!!! ----- > YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha A Cam and Lucy book?! That would fan-FREAKING-tastic!! super <3!

Tasha And yes Melanie every girl who obsessively reads needs a Cam, guys like him keep life...interesting. I jus wish I could be as awesome as Lucy! lol

❤️Melanie G.&#x1f4d6;&#x1f49b; Tosha wrote: "And yes Melanie every girl who obsessively reads needs a Cam, guys like him keep life...interesting. I jus wish I could be as awesome as Lucy! lol"

Liquid courage may help or not. You only live once so always speak your mind as long as you are staying true to you!!

message 16: by *P (new) - rated it 5 stars

*P I agree I loved Lucy--no pun. For those who love the series, make sure to follow Jay Mclean on FB. Yesterday she had the link to GingerRead Review with scene from Cam and Lucy's book--it was great. Sorry, I'm at work and can't figure out how to post the link.

message 17: by Humera (last edited Nov 21, 2013 07:25AM) (new) - added it

Humera I love shy and feisty Lucy when shes drunk even when she isn't, something about her awesomeness that intrigue me. Cam and Lucy!I adore their relationship from the being of the series, seriously can't wait for their own book.. HURRY 2014! *squeeaks*

Mariyam Lucy is awesome but i like Logan too.
Oh man, this is hard. Jake is equally awesome.

message 19: by *P (new) - rated it 5 stars

*P Mariyam wrote: "Lucy is awesome but i like Logan too.
Oh man, this is hard. Jake is equally awesome."

If you really like Logan, did you already read More than Her? You will love it!!

Mariyam Paulette wrote: "Mariyam wrote: "Lucy is awesome but i like Logan too.
Oh man, this is hard. Jake is equally awesome."

If you really like Logan, did you already read More than Her? You will love it!!"

Yeah, i have read it too. Its equally good. I am waiting for the next book.

KindleCousins Jake, Jake, Jake and Lucy!!!!!!!

message 22: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Jake and Lucy - she cracks me up.

kiace Logan :)

Bookaddict Jake, Logan and Lucy :)

MaElena Abasola I love Lucy...she' a riot..
and Logan coz he's sweet...aaawwww..

Rachel Jake because he is too sweet and Lucy because we all need a friend like her!

LisaaReads I loved Lucy and jake! I didn't expect drunk Lucy to be so funny

Magdalena I never loved so many characters at one they are all fun and have personalities like real ones not some flat but my fav is 'i will cut a Bitch for you' Lucy and Jake

message 29: by Nila (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nila Drunk Lucy, hands down every girl needs a friend like her! Team Jake:)

Arzumcan My fav. is DRUNK LUCY!! LOL! she was awesome. and I loved most of the characters actually! It was a lovely reading ❤

Pianisuparse I loved Lucy through the whole series and after reading her book I adore Cam aswell!! Lucy and Cam are up there as one of my fave couples :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Logan!!!

message 33: by Sreepurna (new)

Sreepurna Logan...*dreamy eyes*
And also Lucy for bringing in the fab book references..

m. (archived) ALL OF THEM

Marija I really liked Lucy

Bianca LOGAN!!!!!

Amy Pugh each book my fave changed i love logan, up until reading cam and lucys story i wouldnt have even hesitated but then cam.. i think its an tie between the two. Logan and all his broken-ness and cam and all his devotion. i love this series.

Shay_yahS LUCY! shes hilarious..

Shay_yahS Jay wrote: "Tosha wrote: "My favorite isn't just a character but a couple.. Cam and Lucy were my absolute favorite things in the book! Even my Bf said "That shit is hilarious," when he was secretly reading it ..."

I have to agree with you! 100% they are so cute together..

message 40: by Ozge (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ozge From the first book ♥ Logan ♥

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ My fave will always be Jake! He's amazing with Kayla. :) I will never forget how powerful their book was to me when I first read it. Still is powerful actually. It always hits me like a freight train.

Fazila Logan and lucy ♥

message 43: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Hale My fave is Jake and Kayla I fell in love with the series right away when I ready more than this and that will forever be my favorite book

message 44: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Hale ✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ wrote: "My fave will always be Jake! He's amazing with Kayla. :) I will never forget how powerful their book was to me when I first read it. Still is powerful actually. It always hits me like a freight train."

Yes I just love there story so much I will never forget it

Pauline Lucy :)

Addie Cam!!!

message 47: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Cunningham Roether Jake....Logan.....