Young Adult Book Lovers discussion

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)
This topic is about Glass Houses
Monthly Read Of Septemer > Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Emer Hiya guys! Has anyone got it yet? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?:D

message 2: by Julia (new) - added it

Julia | 9 comments Yeah I started reading It =) I've got to page 100 something and so far I like It. I'm curious about the vampires and I can't wait to see how the first book ends ;)

Emer Do you like Shane? hehehehe xD

message 4: by Julia (new) - added it

Julia | 9 comments I do! But I have such a hard time picturing what he looks like x(

message 6: by Julia (new) - added it

Julia | 9 comments Haha thanks :D

Emer No problem, I just imagine him like that haha

Rosalie Williams Just finished it! :) I already got the second one!

Emer Ooh, what did you think of it?xD

Trinity Casey As soon as I finished the first one I got the next three. Idc how long the series is I will stick with it to the very end!

message 11: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer There's 15 of them I think, haha xD I'm on the twelth:3 Who's your favourite character?c:

Rosalie Williams Oh I absolutely loved it! Is there really 15? That's insane!

message 13: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Yeah there is:D!

Trinity Casey I'm on the fourth! Idk I so far I like Mrynin just because he has some insane streak.

message 15: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer I like myrnin, but ew, if him and Claire got together I'd puke and stop reading the books:s

Rosalie Williams I kind of hate what a big deal everyone makes about how young Claire is. Like she's not even two years younger than them. I'm still on the second and it's making me mad lol :) two years age difference isn't very much.

message 17: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer I know, so do I. How do you like Michael?:3

Rosalie Williams Oh my god I love him!!! But it would suck to be stuck inside a house and all :( Shane is still my favorite though! <3<3

message 19: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Yeah Shane's by far the best!!

Trinity Casey Shane is cute. I never imagine him with the long shaggy hair she describes though.

Rosalie Williams Oh I know, me neither! I see him with kind of a utilitarian haircut. Claire is so awkward sometimes, it's hilarious! I actually laugh out loud at how uncomfortable she is! It makes me embarrassed she's so embarrassed!

message 22: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Yeah, neither do I, Trinity!:D And yeah she's like that in every book Cameron haha, it's hilarious xD

Trinity Casey Right?! I mean I've never gotten as far as she has with a guy but some of the things she says you hit your head and are like, "really?"

Rosalie Williams I just start laughing in the second book when she's trying to be sexy. I'm just like, are you twelve? But then Shane is so confident and amazing I just melt! <3<3

message 25: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Haha, yeah! And he's so protective, it's so cute:3

message 26: by Julia (last edited Sep 10, 2013 08:40AM) (new) - added it

Julia | 9 comments I have finnished Glass Houses and i realy liked It :D Clarie is a great character and and soo funny x) But I hate Monica so much it's not even funny. In wich book does this Meryin dude appear? :3

message 27: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Myrnin, I can't remember x( Maybe the second or third:D

Rosalie Williams I'm reading the second and I haven't seen myrnin yet but I'm only like halfway through!

message 29: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Ooh well maybe he doesn't come until later?:) And guys it's my birthday and I'm soo bored:(

Rosalie Williams Happy birthday Emer!!!! Are you not in school?

message 31: by Julia (new) - added it

Julia | 9 comments Happy birthday!! :D Did you get any books? :3

message 32: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Thanks guys! And Cam, school was out today for a study day (how convenient:3). I've ordered looooads of books Julia, I can't wait for them to come xD

Trinity Casey Julia wrote: "I have finnished Glass Houses and i realy liked It :D Clarie is a great character and and soo funny x) But I hate Monica so much it's not even funny. In wich book does this Meryin dude appear? :3"

Monica is a person I want to punch in the face. And this is coming from one of the most innocent and non-violent person there is.

Trinity Casey I might've stretched it on the innocent part. ;)

message 35: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Haha, I think everyone that's read it thinks that haha

Rosalie Williams Trinity wrote: "Julia wrote: "I have finnished Glass Houses and i realy liked It :D Clarie is a great character and and soo funny x) But I hate Monica so much it's not even funny. In wich book does this Meryin dud..."

I totally know what you mean! When it was first made clear that Shane and Monica knew each other I almost died because I thought they'd been together and I was like NOOOOOO! Shane would never be with someone like that! Imagine my relief when he hated her.. :)

Emer wrote: "Thanks guys! And Cam, school was out today for a study day (how convenient:3). I've ordered looooads of books Julia, I can't wait for them to come xD"

Emer that is the best! I ordered quite a few the other day and I just couldn't stop checking the mail I was so excited for them! Get anything good?

message 37: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Oh my god yeah! I thought Shane hated Monica because she like broke his heart or something! But thank god that wasn't the reason:o Ohh yeah I did!:D I've gotten loads of series'. I think I spent like £60 haha:3

Rosalie Williams Emer wrote: "Oh my god yeah! I thought Shane hated Monica because she like broke his heart or something! But thank god that wasn't the reason:o Ohh yeah I did!:D I've gotten loads of series'. I think I spent li..."

Ya I hate it when I know 2 people should be together (Claire and Shane) but one of them is still hung up on someone else and when I thought they knew each other I just went, "Oh no, is this going to be one of THOSE books?" But it wasn't thank god!

message 39: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer I know! Thank god it isn't! What book are you on? Do you want/like Michael and Eve together?x)

Trinity Casey I love Michael and Eve together because Eve is goth and dark while Claire always describes Michael as like an avenging angel. I am on Lord of Misrule

Rosalie Williams I'm still on Dead Girls Dance! I'm really scared though because I want Claire and Shane to stay together and with every book I read there's a bigger chance they'll break up!!! :'(

message 42: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Oh Michael and Eve are perfect:D And don't worry about that Cameron;)

Trinity Casey Yeah SHANE AND CLAIRE FOREVA!

Rosalie Williams Haha an oh so subtle hint? Thanks for the reassurances! :) yay!!!

message 45: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Yesss, it was a sneaky one haha xD

message 46: by Rosalie (last edited Sep 14, 2013 04:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rosalie Williams Well I'm glad because I just finished Dead Girls Dance and am going to rent Midnight Alley!

message 47: by Emer (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emer Oooh you'll love it, they're so amazing ^_^

Rosalie Williams I'm on the waiting list! Ahhhh! Which book is your favorite of the series?

Trinity Casey So far it was..... Don't make a fan do this it is torture!

Rosalie Williams Choose! You can do it! I believe in you!

« previous 1