The Dragon Wars discussion

Introduction > Intros, Chat, Plotting, Etc.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,414 (1414 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Everyone!

Thanks for joining. This will take me a bit of time to get set up so I'd like to thank you in advance for your patience.

Feel free to chitchat here with the other members as well as myself.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

--S

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Would it be awful of me to yell, FIRST.

Well, actually, SECOND.

message 3: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Sep 03, 2013 08:19AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Nope LOL. :P

message 4: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Hiya Lizzie, Whassup Sarah:) Thanks for the invite, now how may I be of creative assistance :p

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) You can be of TONS of creative assistance. I need to make the world that we'll be playing in... Gawd! I'm an idiot for deciding to create this RP. :P

message 6: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) You're not an idiot Sarah, just ambitious, and possessed of a vision, you can inbox me if you want to thrash something out. :D

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Thanks Woolfie. :D

message 8: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 14 comments I'm really excited for this, Sarah! I'll make a charrie as soon as everything is open.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm glad to hear it! I will create the character folder just as soon as I have all of the information up that you lovelies will need to make them. :)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Hey guys, interesting group, can't wait to get started. Hope I can have fun here.

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Caitlin, glad you joined. :)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Me too

message 13: by Woolfie (last edited Sep 03, 2013 06:32PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Aha this b the chat folder! I'll delete my other posts if you like boss lady :)

message 14: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I would actually. Thanks! :D I'm anal and I don't care. :P

message 15: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) I'd be careful who I said that to lol, perhaps words like meticulous, pedantic or 'stickler for detail'' or 'am a perfectionist' might scan better :p

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) Woolfie is probably right, anal might offend someone.

message 17: by Woolfie (last edited Sep 03, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Just kidding Sarah, you use whichever term you like :)

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah I should probably change it, eh? Sigh

message 19: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Alrightly, I need some help designing Xi'an. Who's up for it?

message 20: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) When you say designing do you mean laying out a table cloth sized piece of paper and cracking out the felt tip pens? Coz I am rubbish at that, but a hypothetical map, sure, I'm game.

message 21: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I really mean names for places, towns, cities and who lives close to whom. Does that make sense?

message 22: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Of course, would you want to do it here, or via pm or another thread?

message 23: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I guess PM.

message 24: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments Hiya, everyone! ^^

message 25: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hey! You got it. :D

message 26: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments I did! I just didn't see it mixed in with all other notifications. So... this looks interesting. ^_^ I can't wait to see what could happen.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Glad you think so. I'm very excited for it. :)

message 28: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments I guess now I have to do is explore and think up characters.

message 29: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Have fun. :D

message 31: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi! :D

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) I can't wait o get started with this group! XD

message 33: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I know, I apologize for it taking so long!!!

message 34: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) No need to apologise, it takes as long as it takes:)

message 35: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) It's the spells that have me bogged down and with school and work, I simply don't have the free time. But once that's done, people can finish their characters and then we'll be good to move forward.

message 36: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Everyone!

I'm gonna be free soon to get this game back up and active. I'm so excited! :D

message 37: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments Whoohooo! I love the character I made so that would be wonderful!

message 38: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I honestly put way too much thought into those spells.... That's what's bogging me down. :(

message 39: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments Ah, I see. Perhaps I'll have my character skip the spell stuff for now. He's all but approved, I think, because of the spells. :)

message 40: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm thinking of doing that too and then just having people add their spells to their character's profiles as it comes up. That way it can start that much earlier! :D

message 41: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments Yeah, that would be good! After all, I'm sure our characters would be learning spells as they go along.

message 42: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oooh what a great idea! :D

message 43: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments I guess I should look at the spells myself, but it might be better to have people help each other to find spells for their characters.

message 44: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yep. I'm hoping it's pretty straightforward. I've divided them by class and if you notice, I am nowhere near done!

message 45: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments I see. Then it would be even better to wait for the spells while everything gets sorted out.

message 46: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yeah... ugh. I better hop to it soon. LOL.

message 47: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments Let me know if I can help in any way. ^^

message 48: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I wish you could edit my posts. :( Cuz then you could be of great help!

message 49: by Ji Mei , The Dragon Keeper (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 613 comments That would. Oh, vell... I guess if I could post things for you, if that ever needs to be done.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Oh oh oh ! Are we starting?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29