Blog2Buzz discussion

Buzz! > **Host This Tour - Win a $25 Gift Card!**

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jovon, Little Miss Sunshine :D (new)

Jovon Tucker (book2buzz) | 80 comments Mod
From Rum to Roots by Lloyd G. Francis

CTC Book Tours is working with author Lloyd Francis on a book tour for his fictional novel, "From Rum to Roots". I you to join the tour!

I have included the book cover and synopsis below.

The books for this tour are offered as either paperback or eBook. The tour is scheduled to begin on October 12th and will run through November 15th.

Synopsis

It is 1937 in Portland Cottage, Jamaica, and Linton McMann, the bastard son of plantation owner Major Blaine, feels resentment for a father who brutally hides his paternity. Feeling guilty, Major Blaine moves Linton to a coveted distillery position, where he learns to make rum, the Blaine livelihood for 100 years.

Linton and Sheila, an abandoned girl, are raised by Aunt Cordy. Sheila collects herbs and roots for Aunt Cordy and before Cordy dies she teaches Sheila a secret recipe for a powerful roots tonic: an enchanted drink with a preternatural past stretching back to Africa.
Civil upheaval spreads through Jamaica in 1938, and violence erupts on the Blaine plantation. When Sheila later dies in childbirth a grief-stricken Linton moves to the United States in search of a new life.

Tour Dates: October 12th - November 15th
Book Format: Paperback or eBooks
Available Post Types: Book Review (with eBook giveaway), Author Guest Post, Prepared Q&A, Book Excerpt. Author is open to other post types as requested by host. If you wish to feature a different type of post (such as a character interview, playlist, etc...please advise).

If you are interested in hosting this tour please respond with the following information:

Blog Name:
Web Address:
Preferred Tour Date (please provide at least two possible dates):
Preferred Post Type:

PLEASE EMAIL ASHLEY AT THIS EMAIL TO SIGN UP:

ashley[at]closedthecover[dot]com

This is a great opportunity for all involved! New bloggers and veteran bloggers alike! Get your blog's name out there and see the traffic come in! Plus...why not throw in the chance to win a gift card in the mix the mix too? Everyone who opts in on this tour will be entered into a drawing for one of two Amazon gift cards. The first winner will win a $25 gift card and a special feature article in the CTC Weekly Newsletter; the second winner will win a $10 gift card!

description

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleylamar) Thanks Jovon! I appreciate your promotion on this. Mr. Francis has been such a great author to work with and the tour is coming along nicely. I'd love to book this one really heavy and get a lot of people on board.