David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Fire Country (The Country Saga, #1)
This topic is about Fire Country
Giveaways > Enter to win a Free Ebook Copy of Fire Country (Country Saga #1) by David Estes, PLUS a $10 Amazon GC!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments Visit http://simplisticreviews.com today to check out my Author Interview (Q&A) with David Estes and enter for a chance to win a Free ebook of his novel Fire Country (Country Saga #1)! Plus Simplistic Reviews is giving away a $10 Amazon GC to go with it! Check it out today.... contest ends 9/30!!!

http://simplisticreviews.com

message 2: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy C | 23 comments i'm so excited! i want to read this book so bad :D

message 3: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments Check it out... and you can purchase the sequels with the gift card! Hope you win!!!

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Amazing interview! :)

message 5: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments Thank you... :) Hope you signed up to win??? Have a good one. :)

Jade | 19 comments David is awesome!!!!!

message 7: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments I agree! :) Did you check out the giveaway and enter? Have you already read his books?

Jade | 19 comments Fire Country was my first book by Mr Estes. I enjoyed it so much can't wait to read his other books.

message 9: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments Hey, you sign up for the gift card, if nothing else, and you can get a book or two with that if you use a Kindle.

message 10: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Thanks so much Melissa and everyone!! Make sure you all sign up to win even if you've read Fire Country because you can win a $10 gift card too!!

message 11: by Tracy (new) - added it

Tracy C | 23 comments awesome interview by the way!!! Already entered :)

message 12: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments Thanks Tracy!!! Hope you win!

message 13: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 19 comments David wrote: "Thanks so much Melissa and everyone!! Make sure you all sign up to win even if you've read Fire Country because you can win a $10 gift card too!!"

Thanks David.... you are way too cool... as my daughter would say! :)

message 14: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

Tracy wrote: "awesome interview by the way!!! Already entered :)"

Thank you!!

message 15: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

Melissa wrote: "David wrote: "Thanks so much Melissa and everyone!! Make sure you all sign up to win even if you've read Fire Country because you can win a $10 gift card too!!"

Thanks David.... you are way too co..."

Lol!! I'll take that as a major compliment!

message 16: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Awesome interview, David!!

message 17: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

Thanks friend!!!