Myths and Legends discussion

Authors > Read to Review

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by bookcrazedchick (last edited Sep 03, 2013 07:00AM) (new)

bookcrazedchick | 225 comments Mod
I would like to present an opportunity to the authors and readers of this group:

- If an author would like to offer free copies of their book in exchange for honest reviews you may do so below

- Readers please only accept a copy of the book if you actually plan on reading and posting a review within a reasonable time period

Thanks and have fun!

message 2: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Martin (cemartin2) | 37 comments Well, I am several reviews short of Bookbub's magic number needed for one of their ads.

I'll put up Mythical (Stone Soldiers #1) by C.E. Martin

Basically, a supersoldier comes back from the dead to fight a prehistoric shapeshifter that gains its power by tearing out and consuming the hearts of victims- thereby gaining their memories and form as well.

It's a slow, mystery-filled start, ending in a lot of violence and mayhem.

message 3: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (dreamer2229) | 6 comments C.E. wrote: "Well, I am several reviews short of Bookbub's magic number needed for one of their ads.

I'll put up Mythical (Stone Soldiers #1) by C.E. Martin

Basically, a supersoldier comes back from the dead to fight a pr..."

I would love to review for you. I have a blog. I can put you in after 9/16.

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison | 5 comments I have a few review copies for Honey. It came out in July - I'd really appreciate some reviews from mythology lovers :)

Honey by Alison Lyke

A tea-shop barista named Honey is visited by Pearl, a ghost who demands that she quit brewing tea. Honey begins to question her sanity as the visitations continue and a plethora of other spirits start taking Honey on impossible journeys to other dimensions. Honey soon learns that she is a hapless victim in a war between the world's most powerful gods. In the spirit of ancient mythology, modern Honey wrangles through surreal realms, guided and hindered by agents who represent the forces of the universe.

message 5: by Callie (new)

Callie Browning | 4 comments Hi,

I wanted to know if you'd be willing to review my book, The Shadow Guardian. I've included the relevant information below. If you're interested, I'll send you the mobi files.

Author: Callie Browning

Book Title: The Shadow Guardian

Genre(s): suspense/fiction

Cover: attached

Book blurb: Rachel Stephens was living the sweet life when it all came crashing down around her. After losing her job and ending a toxic relationship with a handsome doctor, she has to find a way to jump start her life again. But not before she has a near-death experience and receives a shocking midnight visit from someone she never thought she would see. The daunting visitor brings Rachel a message – one that can’t be ignored. Now Rachel must find a way to stop the bad luck the omen brings, before there’s no turning back.

Set in the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados, this is a thrilling tale of intrigue and suspense that will leave readers wanting more.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Shadow-Guar...

--
FOLLOW CALLIE BROWNING ON FACEBOOK OR ON TWITTER @BAJANCALLIE

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaauch) | 1 comments I'll be happy to give an electronic copy for review! If you prefer paperback, I am having a giveaway on my blog until October 7th. (http://alyssaauch.blogspot.com)

Here is my Fantasy book:

Lunula (Irador Series, #1) by Alyssa Auch

message 7: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (dreamer2229) | 6 comments Callie wrote: "Hi,

I wanted to know if you'd be willing to review my book, The Shadow Guardian. I've included the relevant information below. If you're interested, I'll send you the mobi files.

I would love to review. My direct e-mail is mindywall11@gmail.com
Author: Calli..."

message 8: by Eric (new)

Eric Olson | 3 comments Hi guys,

I am new to this group and I would love to get reviews for my new book, Dance of the Berserkers. I will be happy to mail out a signed copy if you would be so kind as to provide an honest review. Dance of the Berserkers