Cozy Mysteries discussion

Upcoming New Releases > February 2014 release

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Perera | 4 comments If you are a fan of Divergent by Veronica Roth or any sort of apocalyptic-like books then I highly suggest you to read Burn by Julianna Baggott , it is the third and final book of the trilogy , Pure . The first book is Pure and followed by Fuse . These tentalizing novels revolve around the life of the main character , Pressia Belze , who life on the outside world , the literal saying of 'A dog eat dog world' , living in the world of Detonations , anyone who lives outside the Dome must fend for themself and not count on anyone . People who live in the Dome are people who are 'luxurious' compared to the outside world , while Patridge is the son of one of the most influential man , he can't take the pressure of everything after the death of his mother and brother , Sedge and as he seek to escape this world , Pressia and Patridge lives gets entwined in ways that are unimaginable with bits and pieces of romances here and there . Its a must read to anyone who wants to sit with a cup of coffee and an interesting material at hand . The third book is said to be released in February 2014 .

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments Michelle wrote: "If you are a fan of Divergent by Veronica Roth or any sort of apocalyptic-like books then I highly suggest you to read Burn by Julianna Baggott , it is the third and final book of the trilogy , Pur..."

I generally like YA dystopian books, but couldn't force myself through PURE. I think I did about 70-75 pages and stuck it in the Goodwill bag.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Perera | 4 comments ahhh well , different people have different taste and there were some parts that I wish I could rewrite and some parts that were really confusing

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) And this is related to cozies how???

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Perera | 4 comments We're sharing and discussing about book aren't we ?

message 6: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3881 comments Mod
In a folder about upcoming cozy mysteries releases?

message 7: by Beatrix (new)

Beatrix | 6 comments Michelle, Your comments fit well in the "When you're not reading a cozy" folder.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Perera | 4 comments oh sorry , i thought it was for latest realeases

message 9: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3881 comments Mod
No problem. It's for latest releases in the theme of the group: cozy mystery ;)