One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Aaron X The Resident Badass = Terrible Danger

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Here we go! :)

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Yo!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yo yo yo! What up?

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) The sky. DUH!

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Well the only thing i see is my ceiling so suck it xD

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Ah, but above the ceiling is the sky, ain't it?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yes but since no one can touch the sky, it's a safer bet to aim for the ceiling XD

message 8: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) We can! Or else what's skydiving for? =P

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) For you to fall to the ground. Your not really touching anything. We can't even touch air, just feel it when it blows.

Anyway we got sidetracked xD let's RP!
What are you game for?

message 10: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Supernatural/ action/ adventure. Bad history told me that I am EXTREMELY boring to rp with if we were to do something realistic.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) That's cool than!

message 12: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Si, how do you want the rp to flow amd grow?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Let's make it a journey of danger and adventure.

message 14: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Like? A journey to death and damnation?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Lol idk in order to have a journey you need a cause or an end-game. A destination to reach.
We just need that

message 16: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I gave a suggestion! ^__^

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Can you explain the death and damnation?

message 18: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I didn't actually mean it lolz XD

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Haha grr

How about a journey to find the Lost Island of the Gods? (Completely made up name)

Anyway we can have heroes and villains on the hunt the 4 keys that will direct them to the island were ultimate power lies?

message 20: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) 4 keys? As in car keys and ship keys as transport to direct and transport them? =p

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Keys as in ancient mystical artifacts that join to form one key that leads you to the island via map/magnetic force OR teleportation.
This could be a pirate theme or Greek theme idk lol

message 22: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Sounds... promising! You certainly are a creative partner!

btw I think 4 keys is an indirect suggestion for a doubles, right?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Not unless you want it to be. Could be two ancient rivals. Or two friends in search of knowledge and power willing to crush anyone in their way.

message 24: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I'm more comfortable with singles, though if you insist, we can do doubles. And rivals sounds more dramatic and interesting.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Then let's do single rivals!

message 26: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Jackpot!

Btw, do ya want romance?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Eh doesn't matter, if it happens it happens

message 28: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Alright. Charries?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yuppers. It will take me a while but ill have the general set up

message 30: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I saw "set up" as sleep. Haha sry I'm just kinda sleepy...

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Haha i just mean ill have name and age out xD ill have to get picture and personality done later
Anyway you should go to sleep if your tired

message 32: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I did =P

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Sorry.

Name: Rebecca Marianna Carmichael
Goes by: Black Dragon
Appearance: Tall around 5' 8". Had raven wavy black hair and hazel eyes. Very fit and toned.

message 34: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Hold on...

message 35: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) I'll post tmrw. Bb was exhausting...

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Lol okay

message 37: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Hold on I'll sneak onto my com brb!

message 38: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Name: Arthur McOwen
Current Location: Rome
Number/Position: Grandmaster (Templar)
Powers: A whole legion of other fellow Templars, all chosen with ranks of the elite. Even that may be an understatement.
Appearance: A combination of dark brown and jet black hair in a wild and unruly way. He is well-built, although not overly so. With a height of 6 feet, he stands above most crowds and they’ll have to strain their necks to look at him in the face when they are at an extremely close proximity. Bulging muscles that sometimes highlighted a scar across his shoulder blade, even as he hated it.
Personality: Intelligent and resourceful, although sometimes it's misused for negative reasons. Diamond-headed when it comes to something he strongly supports but if you knew where to poke and pry, you can probably get through him. Lazy at times but when he is very much interested in something, the adrenaline pumping through him to do it will be more than water in the sea and faster than photons in high-speed. Quite sarcastic and humorous, mostly triggered as a defensive system or to try and mock someone. Loves to stay awake as long as possible to just do non-beneficial actions such as toying with his weapons. If not for all the missions, he would have called researching about the apple that they have been searching for years his 4th in his always-do-list. Of course, the first is to breathe; the second to eat; and the third to drink. Adventurous and very curious in anything he is interested in.
History: No one knows his past. Not even the people closest to him. And he planned to keep it that way.
Legacies: All he had from his father was the money they had and a sword that was now used quite often as a short-sword. Besides that, all the rest was his reward from hard-work.
Relationships: His father, mother and his very annoying younger sister. Emphasis the word "annoying". Although now he lost all connections to them and all he had was Killian and Anderson, his best friend. His father was killed in a raid in their house, his sister kidnapped and his mother dying of some unknown sickness not long later.
Likes: His position, horse racing, swimming, reading, watching courtesans, mocking people's mistake, music and taking things to the extreme.
Dislikes: People judging him, work, rules, chores and pretty much everything a typical guy would hate.
Others: ((Under... 'maintenance'))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) wow

message 40: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) That's kinda already counted as brief. You should see another friend of mine's charrie. I think it could have passed for a detailed bio for History records.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay, lol
I usually see no point in doing that because a majority of the time the charries deviate from their intentions and their personality.

message 42: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) Ah, but some of it follows my own personality. So I du. have to be a wannabe and just make him do what I normally would have done.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool! then lets rp :)

message 44: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) You start?

message 45: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 07:46PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Man the sails!" Rebecca shouted at her men. They needed to get out of the port as soon as possible. She ran down the wooden steps of her ship with eagerness. She had finally got a clue to where she could find one of the keys that would lead her to the Island. Last night, Rebecca had received a tip from a fortune teller telling her that one of the key lies within the heart of lion. Of course, it was a long shot but the fortune teller was known for her predictions always being right. However, if the fortune teller deceived she had promised to slit her throat wide open. "Hurry you arses ladies or there won't be any booze or whores for months to come!" she yelled. Her men began moving faster at her threat, she smiled and headed to stir the wheels with a smile on her face.

message 46: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((brb gtg toilet XD))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [lol too much info]

message 48: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) (( =P ))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) You going to reply? or am i interrupting your moment in the toilet XD

message 50: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) ((Back! XP))

« previous 1