Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

All Things Writing > Real Life Creepy Inspiration

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Hey guys, thought I'd share this clip with you. It was on the news here last year but I don't think it went international. Mum didn't see it atleast. I've been looking to find the clip for ages but I just stumbled on it now :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvM...

Great inspiration for horror and Sci Fi writers!

I'm sure there is a perfectly natural explination, still doesn't mean I wouldn't have run like hell! Haha.

Stephen King often gets inspired by real creepy/horrible events. Do you? What has inspired your creepy scenes?

Is there anything thats happened locally that didn't get in the international news? I'd love to know!

(PS All people in europe swear in english, just so your warned :p)

message 2: by Bisky (new)

Did you see the CESTI video with the guy who tried to invest on biochips :o conspiracy theories or not it gave me the willies!

message 3: by Bisky (new)

He doesn't think we know when! :o

message 4: by Bisky (new)

Does anyone else have any creepy clips? :]

message 5: by Carl (new)

Carl | 424 comments Bisky, video is like a movie intro. Verily, it hath creeped me out.

message 6: by Bisky (new)

I know! When it was on the news my boyfriend looked over at me and asked if he should cancel the trip to visit his distant relations that year :p

message 7: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 49 comments A creepy Muse I had was watching a patient die. it impacted me profoundly so I wrote about it and it is one of my favorite pieces.