Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Featured Author 4th - 10th of September

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

chucklesthescot I'll get a feature up in the next few days and will post the link here.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate de Jesus | 11 comments Good luck Darren, I just put out a tweet and a like on f/b, looking forward to reading the book!

message 3: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) congratulations! will shout-out on facebook and my blog, and would also love to do an interview on my site :)
kyra@kyrahalland.com

chucklesthescot Feature is now on my blog. Good luck with your book!

http://chucklesbookcave.blogspot.co.u...

message 6: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Darren, I'll feature as well! Email me at jamesd at elevendayempire dot com or PM me...

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (kaylacurry) | 25 comments Hello! Feel free to send me cover, blurb, buy links, author photo, bio, and social media links. My email is lil87blue@hotmail.com

message 8: by Erica (new)

Erica (fantasybooklane) | 15 comments I'm getting a blog set up by this weekend and would love to feature you. I have an interview you can complete or I can just feature you and your book. I will also read and review if you want to send a copy or coupon. fantasybooklane (at) gmail (dot) com

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Cooper (andrearcooper) | 41 comments Congrats. I've sent you a message about being on my blog. In the meantime, I've liked your facebook page and shared, tweeted, google+, and followed.

:)

Andrea

message 10: by W.H. (new)

W.H. Cann (wh_cann) | 38 comments Congrats Darren.

Posted author spotlight on my website, and tweeted.

http://whcann.co.uk/author-spotlight-...
http://whcann.wordpress.com/2013/09/0...

message 11: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Wow! I'm sorry I didn't clue into this earlier :) Thank you so much! I'll be back to you shortly with the items you've requested!

message 12: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Ok... I need to get home now! (picking up groceries for the little one - we have a four month old at home). I'm so grateful for all of the Goodreads and social media love here!! Happy to do any and all interviews or promos!

Give me an hour or so and I'll be emailing everyone above who have asked for more info. I've also retweeted everyone. Please let me share some love back your way too!

Darren

message 13: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) OK... I think I've sent out everything to all those who have requested more info.

Erica mentioned that she'd be happy to do a read and review. And I'm more than happy to oblige anyone in our group who would like to. Just send me a message and in what format you'd like. Would be thrilled to have you all R&R it!

Again... so overwhelmed by all of this. You really made my weekend! Thank you :)

Darren

message 14: by J.J. (new)

message 15: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Thanks J.J. :)

message 16: by Valeria (new)

Valeria (vale_ck) Hey! Congratulations! I would be happy to R&R your book. It's just that I don't have a blog, and posting something on my Facebook won't help much because 99% of my friends speak spanish and have a hard time reading in English.

Valechiappini@gmail.com

Kindle format

message 17: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Thanks Valeria. Have sent you an email!

message 18: by Kyra (last edited Sep 07, 2013 10:52AM) (new)

message 19: by Erica (new)

Erica (fantasybooklane) | 15 comments I didn't get any email from you Darren. Can you please message me with your email address so I can try to send first? Thanks!

Erica

message 20: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Hey Erica: re email, I sent one Friday night. Will PM you.

Thanks Aoife!

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (kaylacurry) | 25 comments Was going to post on Sunday, but I moved it to today to get you more exposure. Here it is! http://kaylacurry.com/2013/09/09/disc...

message 22: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Thanks Kayla!

Small point, that is a draft of the cover - not the final. Can you please use the one I sent you on Friday?

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (kaylacurry) | 25 comments I could not get that one off the email (Some tech trick I'm not aware of). Could you send it as a jpeg attachment?

message 24: by D (new)

D (darrentpatrick) Sent :)

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (kaylacurry) | 25 comments Thank you!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread