Authors, readers, bloggers, reviewers, publisher group discussion

CONTESTS-GIVEAWAYS > A New Breed of Book Award

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Billy (new)

Billy Buttons (billybobbuttons) | 11 comments The Wishing Shelf Book Awards is growing fast. Check it out at www.thewsa.co.uk. It's a new breed of book awards run very differently from any other book awards on or off the web. The entry fee is very, VERY low and everybody 'EVERYBODY!' who enters gets feedback from the judging, a catchy quote and reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. But the best bit is the judging. The children's book are read and judged by children in 7 schools in the UK; the adult books by readers in two established Reading Groups, 1 in Stockholm and 1 in London. Every book entered is read by a minimum of 15 readers and you will get all the feedback.

If you're interested, please do visit the webpage. All the best. Edward

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 7 comments I checked this out and it looks great. I will be sending you an email.
Thanks,
Jan Krause Greene

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Greene (jankg) | 7 comments Edward,
I have tried twice to send an email to the address you give in your site and they have both come back as "undeliverable"

Not sure how to proceed.
Jan

message 4: by Billy (new)

Billy Buttons (billybobbuttons) | 11 comments Hi Jan. Odd. I just sent a message to it from a different account and it worked no problem. Oh well. May I suggest you write to me at thewishingshelfawards@gmx.com

Many thanks.

Edward

message 5: by Billy (new)

Billy Buttons (billybobbuttons) | 11 comments Jan wrote: "I checked this out and it looks great. I will be sending you an email.
Thanks,
Jan Krause Greene"

Jan wrote: "Edward,
I have tried twice to send an email to the address you give in your site and they have both come back as "undeliverable"

Not sure how to proceed.
Jan"

Billy wrote: "The Wishing Shelf Book Awards is growing fast. Check it out at www.thewsa.co.uk. It's a new breed of book awards run very differently from any other book awards on or off the web. The entry fee is ..."

Hi Jan. Odd. I just sent a message to it from a different account and it worked no problem. Oh well. May I suggest you write to me at thewishingshelfawards@gmx.com

Many thanks.

Edward