Making Connections discussion

Forever Love
This topic is about Forever Love
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1632. FOREVER LOVE & LOVE'S PROMISES by Deborah Armstrong

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Dec 21, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

Sheri | 6243 comments Mod
Forever Love by Deborah Armstrong Deborah Armstrong
Book 1: Forever Love
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Page Count: 326

Book Description:
"Does love at first sight really happen? Is there a difference between love at first sight and obsession?

Davina Stuart, farmer and bestselling author of Second Harvest, shares a flight to Los Angeles with Hollywood's latest heartthrob, Quinn Thomas. Three hours of in-flight speed dating and Quinn's in love. Davina is not so sure. She's older and wiser. She'll settle for a one-night stand but he wants more. Davina's cows and her children are her life. She's not so sure about Hollywood and its glamour. Blue jeans, cowboy boots and her pickup truck are more her style. Quinn is tired of the plastic starlets, his empty bed and his lonely heart. He’d give up everything, including his career, for the love of a woman, his woman. Forever Love follows their whirlwind romance as the widow of two years, who thought her time for romance was over, finds love with a man who has to have her in his life, to love her forever.

Love's Promises by Deborah Armstrong Deborah Armstrong
Book 2: Love's Promises
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Page Count: 302

Book Description:
It’s easy to make promises in the name of love. Yet when life happens and it happens to be in Hollywood, sometimes promises can be difficult to keep.

Love’s Promises is the sequel to Deborah Armstrong’s debut novel, Forever Love. Davina promised Quinn her heart and Quinn promised to keep Hollywood out of their bedroom.

It’s the premiere of Lovestruck, Quinn’s new romantic comedy. The lights dim, the movie starts and then their world comes crashing down around them as Davina watches Quinn break his promise on the silver screen.

Be one of the first 3 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: PDF, mobi and epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Che-che book 1, book 2
2. Milly book 1, book 2
3. JMV book 1, book 2

Che-che | 201 comments I would love to read both
mrsmickens@gmail.com
epub please

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Che-Che

Deborah Armstrong (deboraharmstrong) | 22 comments I emailed both books today.

Milly (milly519) | 19 comments Would love read both
milexisperez@hotmail.com
mobi please

message 6: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 30 comments I would love both, please. D3alamo@aol.com mobi

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in both your requests

message 8: by JMV (new) - rated it 4 stars

JMV (dboys) | 30 comments Thanks

Milly (milly519) | 19 comments I got mine! Tks again

message 13: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments I would be glad to read/review/rate UR book for U
Tony Parsons MSW
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF 12/16/13

Deborah Armstrong (deboraharmstrong) | 22 comments Tony wrote: "I would be glad to read/review/rate UR book for U
Tony Parsons MSW
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF 12/16/13"

Thanks for the offer, Tony. I'm not giving out copies of my books at the moment.