Collection of Authors discussion

A Stranger's Kiss
This topic is about A Stranger's Kiss
Monthly Group Read > Sept. 2013 group read

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, moderator (last edited Sep 04, 2013 09:23PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Angela (ladiromance) | 54 comments Mod
This will be our first free group read, please join in:)

Desperate to escape the unwanted attentions of a man following her home from work, Tara Lambert throws herself into the arms of a stranger.

It’s an “out of the frying pan” moment which only gets worse when, the following morning, she encounters Adam Blackmore for the second time.

She’s on a mission to promote her ailing secretarial agency at a glossy new office block. His new company headquarters. He’s convinced her “damsel in distress” act was a set up and it takes all her skill to convince him that she’s exactly what she says she is. All her character to resist the temptation to fall into the trap he’s laid – vital when she discovers that his previous secretary is expecting his child. Then they go on a business trip to Bahrain and everything begins to unravel.

Participants
Angela A.
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews

message 2: by Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (last edited Sep 27, 2013 08:24AM) (new)

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (hugbandit7) so I remember getting the book and is somewhere on my kindle...but what was the title? oh I can go check my messages...duh! OR if I had looked at the very top of the page I would have seen it, A Stranger's Kiss. I am ready for the weekend!

message 3: by Angela, moderator (new) - rated it 2 stars

Angela (ladiromance) | 54 comments Mod
This was okay but I don't generally like virginal heroines. I prefer a little more steam in my romances.