Harry Potter RP discussion

Triwizard > Goblet of Fire

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels (last edited Sep 06, 2013 03:36PM) (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Put your name in the Goblet! Underaged students are allowed, but you have to make it interesting how they got in

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sadie Brookins. Age 15. She used the help of older students to put her name in.

message 3: by mels (last edited Sep 03, 2013 05:23PM) (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Sophie smith. Some slytherins pulled a mean truck and put her name in.

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ Fleur Dealcour! The quarter Veela with an adorable little sister came in and she vivaciously put her name in the goblet with a bright smile.

message 5: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Harry potter and flour delacour are automatically in, for obvious reasons

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ Oh yah I knew that!

message 7: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) :)

message 8: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) We have three names in the goblet!!! Again, deadline is Friday!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope my Charrie gets chosen. That would definitely be fun

message 10: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) :) me too!

message 11: by somebody (last edited Sep 06, 2013 03:03PM) (new)

somebody | 129 comments ((Man, a lot of people had pranks pulled on them XD))

Eleanor Stonebeck 5th Year: Had created an eraser charm that erased the line for a small amount of time, just long enough for her to slip her name in before the charm upheld as the age line was back into place. Her need to an adrenaline rush having kicked in before she finally caved, knowing she would be getting her name into that cup regardless of her age.

message 12: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) (Haley and somebody: only one charrie per person, sorry! Haley, Isabelle won't be able to enter as you already have fleur, and somebody, you'll have to pick. Sorry! This is to avoid confusion once the tournament starts!)

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ Oh yah sorry I forgot about that. Thanks for letting me know.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

>< :P Wrong book

message 15: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Sorry!

message 16: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) Lol Alex!!!!!!!!

message 17: by somebody (new)

somebody | 129 comments ((Man, a lot of people had pranks pulled on them XD

Sorry, I think I may have deleted that by accident.))

Eleanor Stonebeck 5th Year: Had created an eraser charm that erased the line for a small amount of time, just long enough for her to slip her name in before the charm upheld as the age line was back into place. Her need to an adrenaline rush having kicked in before she finally caved, knowing she would be getting her name into that cup regardless of her age.