Murder, She Wrote discussion

I would like to take over this team if possible

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) The person who runs this team hasn't been active her for a very long time and, unlike SparkPeople, it's not easy to change team administrators. If anyone reads this and has an answer, please let me know. Thanks!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Williams (carsinger) | 1 comments is it possible to just start a new group?

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) Elissa, I haven't been back to the group since it just seems so inactive. I guess I could start a new group. I have read and reread all the books and love them plus the TV show. I will have to think about it, starting a new group. Thanks for the idea.

Chelsea :)

message 4: by Bumblesby (new)

Bumblesby | 5 comments Hi Chelsea. If you do start a new group, let me know. I am reading the books in order written. Most recent was book 9, Murder on the QE2.

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) Bumblesby wrote: "Hi Chelsea. If you do start a new group, let me know. I am reading the books in order written. Most recent was book 9, Murder on the QE2."

Okay! Thanks! I will probably do it after the first of the year, when I have a little bit more time. By the way, I loved QE2. :)

message 6: by Bumblesby (new)

Bumblesby | 5 comments ok. thanks!

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseaanne) :-D