YA Book Nerds discussion

Conversations > Music

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
Music, like books, is another form of escape from the world. What song will never get old no matter how many times you listen to it? Who's your absolute most favorite artist or band?

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments I like Still Into You by Paramore, and Nicki Minaj.

message 3: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
Paramore is pretty great. Some of my favorite bands are Fun, Maroon 5, Evanescence, Karmin, Parachute, Phillip Phillips, and I could probably go on and on. I'll listen to pretty much anything.

Natalie (Never trust a duck) I love the band McFly! There older stuff is great, but they're still making awesome jams (yeah, i said jams).

message 5: by Fox (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 1 comments I hate one direction and pop music in general.

I love alternative rock and rock. Like imagine dragons, awolnation, Cold War kids, nico vega, foo fighters...

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 44 comments Mod
McFly, huh, I'll have to check out some of their awesome jams.

I absolutely love Nico Vega's song called We Are the Art, and Imagine Dragons is just awesome in general, :)

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee Handley | 4 comments Clair, I completely agree with u. I love alt j, the kooks, arctic monkeys, bloc party, the foals, well I could pretty much go on forever

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments i love imagine dragons, karmin, and foo fighters!

message 9: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (Poffium) | 6 comments I like You Me At Six, Imagine Dragons, Marina and the Diamonds, 2NE1, and classical rock music.

Natalie (Never trust a duck) Viramin String Quartet are pretty talented