Books Made Me Broke discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Of The Month > Announcement & Suggestions For Oct. BOTM-CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn, The Jaguar (last edited Sep 02, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Jenn Harris (Reader of Things) | 830 comments Mod
Hi guys!

Just letting you guys know that, as alot of you know, there was a poll last month on whether or not we should have two BOTMs, and since majority rules, it's been decided that we will!

1 book will be chosen by the winner of the previous month's challenge. The other will be chosen the old-fashioned way, through suggestions, then a poll.

POST YOUR OCTOBER BOTM SUGGESTIONS HERE! Remember, anything goes as long as it's either a classic or YA.

Thanks everyone!

P.S. I suggest Shade's Children!

message 2: by Josey (new)

Josey (got2read11) | 71 comments The Diviners by Libba Bray

message 3: by Lina (new)

Lina (booksnotlovers) What about Clockwork Angel? Or am I the only person in the universe who hasn't read The Infernal Devices or the Mortal Instruments? (I think I am, but whatever)

message 4: by Jenn, The Jaguar (new)

No I haven't read them either. Good suggestion:)

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey I also haven't read them! I would love to though! So I second her suggestion.

message 6: by Jenn, The Jaguar (new)

Anyone have any more suggestions? Going to be posting the poll soon!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 11:40AM) (new)

The Infernal Devices is a good idea. I haven't read them either.

Hmmm.... What about "Grave Mercy?" II don't know, Maybe everyone's already read that. I think I'm a little behind on my Young Adult reading. :P

Defiance?

OH I've been wanting to read Shade's Children! I vote for that one!

message 8: by Jenn, The Jaguar (new)

Kara wrote: "The Infernal Devices is a good idea. I haven't read them either.

Hmmm.... What about "Grave Mercy?" II don't know, Maybe everyone's already read that. I think I'm a little behind on my Young Adult..."

I'll add Grave Mercy and Defiance to the poll; I'm creating it later today. Thanks!

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mlj0820) Loooks like Clockwork Angel is in the lead...I chose that as one of my books for the keyword challenge...maybe I will just wait on that one to read as the October BOM with you guys! =]

message 10: by Jenn, The Jaguar (new)

Melissa wrote: "Loooks like Clockwork Angel is in the lead...I chose that as one of my books for the keyword challenge...maybe I will just wait on that one to read as the October BOM with you guys! =]"

You could always try to win the title keyword challenge, then choose whatever book you want as our second October BOTM:)

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloeocampo) | 16 comments Life on the refrigerator door by Alice Kuipers!

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mlj0820) I don't think I am going to win. I'm only halfway through one out of four books haha

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.