1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > A Teddy Versus A Resident Badass: Round 1

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Took the liberty of making this..hehe

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh that you ^^; Sorry, I was dealing with some drama -.- But anyways, hello!! (:

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Hello! :)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmm have you read or watched the game of thrones? I kinda of want to rp something that is in that time period

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) okay well i like things that are historical, medieval, mystery and dramatic really

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. I've only done one that was a medieval one before, but if you could come up with a plot, I could try my best (:

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments (( Sorry for interrupting but the title is awesome

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) That's cool what genre's do you like? And if you throughout your favs I can come up with a plot or idea easily

@thanks to thegotenza

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like romance, friendship, drama, hurt/comfort, tragedy, that sort of stuff (:

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool, do you like supernatural, historical and mysteries?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I like supernatural in terms of vampire and werewolf, though I would be willing to do other kinds of it that involved fantasy (:

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) How would you feel about an fantasy rp that involves time travel?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I've never really done one like that, but I would be willing to try.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool! There are these two people are chasing a mysterious person through black holes that take them into different time periods.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yeah, wanna add more to it?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Um....well, i don't have anything else to add to it, but you can if you have another idea for it ^^

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) hmm we can make these two people rivals who used to be childhood friends. each of them with a reason to catch the mysterious man

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Cool