2022 Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE - Mod Stuff > HELP WANTED

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (last edited Sep 02, 2013 06:05PM) (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3977 comments After giving it a lot of thought, Adriana and I have decided that we do need some help managing the group. There are two areas in which we're looking for assistance:

Welcome Committee
Currently: None, this is new!
Needed: 2-5
Chosen by moderators
Requirements: Active members--no long term commitment needed; however, notice must be provided if you plan to drop out
Responsibilities: Work with other committee members to send out welcome messages to new members and monitor the Introductions thread

Moderators
Currently: Kara & Adriana
Needed: 1-2
Chosen by current moderators
Requirements: Currently active in the group; a track record of engagement; a commitment of at least one year
Responsibilities: Come up with new ways to engage members, run special contests, create challenges, monitor posts, resolve conflicts, etc. We are specifically looking for someone to run the Buddy Reads section.

If you are interested, please send me a message answering the following questions by September 15th:
1. Which position are you interested in?
2. Why do you think you'll be good at it?
3. What's your favorite part of the group? Why?
4. Are there any groups that you moderate? If yes, which ones and what are your responsibilities? (Please note: this doesn't necessarily count for or against you. We're trying to better understand your history and the time you have available to help us.)
5. Is there anything else we should know about you?

Feel free to ask questions below, but applications will only be accepted via message.

message 2: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3977 comments It's not too late to apply! Send me a message if you're interested. Applications will be accepted through September 15th.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.